PDA

View Full Version : Game with fame

Matt x360a
06-04-2010, 11:25 AM
i emailed them for because i was curious to whether i would be selected and i have, im just curious does anyone know if i will be playing thee marcel dessaily or just some random person?

I Kid UK I
06-04-2010, 01:20 PM
I got selected too.. either Marcel or Fortune (ex united player). Seriously doubt its them, unless they have a mic on then you will know. Be cool to play an actual footballer.

Lucifer Effect
06-04-2010, 09:35 PM
I got selected too.. either Marcel or Fortune (ex united player). Seriously doubt its them, unless they have a mic on then you will know. Be cool to play an actual footballer.

Not entirely sure they can advertise it as an opportunity to play Marcel Desailly and Gary Pallister (those are the two names I saw) if its not them you're going to play.

Unless there is some small print somewhere that says those selected get the 'opportunity' to play against Marcel/Gary/whoever, but it isn't guaranteed and some will just play PR staff or something. No idea.

Xx Master
06-04-2010, 09:51 PM
I got selected too, Congratulations!

You have been shortlisted to play Xbox 360 against the legend himself – Gary Pallister!

Thank you so much for your interest!

Shortly you will receive a friend invite to the gamertag specified in your entry – Please accept and be sure to be online at 12.30pm (GMT) on Friday 4th June 2010

The game will be 2010 Fifa World Cup: South Africa!

Interest in this Game with Fame has been HUGE, so please be aware that not all of you may get the chance to play – Sorry!

Thanks,

I got friend requested by all three and got to be the only one to play Desailly - I'm not sure why I got picked tbh but I was OVER the moon. He didn't speak through the mic but I'm sure Xbox woudn't fake this? He was actually very good but I managed to beat him 3-2 (he was France I was England). I feel privliged to have played such a legend, I hope Xbox post a video or something so I can be sure I wasn't playing a random dude.