PDA

View Full Version : How Many Times Have You Won The OWC & Who With

Cammy
06-04-2010, 03:40 PM
I'm sittin on 11 just now , ranked 80 ive won it with ...

England x2
France x2
Portugal
Holland
Denmark
Slovakia
Brazil
Togo
Usa

The hardest team to win it with was without a doubt Denmark they have no pace at all apart from Lovenkrands who i played RW in a 3-4-3 formation wich is amazing for players who love to pass quick and attack hard :)

Witness
06-04-2010, 04:22 PM
none but i have got to the semis with montenegro which i think is quite an achievement.
however now ill be playing with spain or italy until i do win 1

SharpZzZzZz
06-04-2010, 05:46 PM
I'm sittin on 11 just now , ranked 80 ive won it with ...

England x2
France x2
Portugal
Holland
Denmark
Slovakia
Brazil
Togo
Usa

The hardest team to win it with was without a doubt Denmark they have no pace at all apart from Lovenkrands who i played RW in a 3-4-3 formation wich is amazing for players who love to pass quick and attack hard :)
Is it hard to win it with togo?

CcAaRrSsOoNn3
06-04-2010, 07:14 PM
Ivory Coast 2x

Cammy
06-04-2010, 07:15 PM
Is it hard to win it with togo?

Actually wasn't to bad , as you can imagine your really rely on adebayor alot but the rest of the team are decent to play with , just dont get ade injured or you'l have no chance of scoring

joshflip1989
06-07-2010, 02:07 PM
Brazil & Spain, but the one that I won with Spain didn't go on the leaderboards of how many World Cups I've won.

scott_20uk
06-07-2010, 03:03 PM
Non i got to the finals once with england and the person i was playing went 1 - 0 up and passed it about his defence for the rest of the game,

And iv been in the semi's also with England and my router decided to "update" itself :( and i got DC and forfitted the game! :(

Epsilon 201st
06-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Got to the semis with Wales, Honduras and Tunisia

Quarters with Togo

best I could so so far!

oldhouse
06-09-2010, 08:38 AM
I have just won yesterday my first WC with Honduras, and lost 2 finals with Holland and Montenegro.

Chpainkiller
06-10-2010, 06:22 PM
1x time with Switzerland

2x Times in the Final with Rwanda and both times lost :( thats really frustrating :uzi:and guess what? both times against somebody who took England

I am Cunslow
06-10-2010, 09:52 PM
Once with Spain on my first attempt to get 10 goals achievement... (Got 15 with Villa in Group stage lol)

Sinse then Ive been to the final twice with Montengreo

3 Finals with Wales

and after watching my m8 win the WC with Honduras the other day, I decided to give them a try, and I won the WC on my 2nd attempt, beating Algeria 6-0 in the final.

That 15g achievement took me probably about 15-20 hours over 2 weeks. lol...

UNiT3D
06-10-2010, 11:42 PM
Three times:

USA x1
Wales x1
Sierra Leone x1

Currently working on winning it with Botswana!

Paranoyd
06-17-2010, 09:34 AM
Played 3

Won 2: With Honduras and Congo

The other one I lost in the finals playing as Haiti against Brazil 1-2 in the last minute.. the was a controller breaker >_>!

Vapourise
06-18-2010, 02:00 PM
done it a few times but i did it all from qualification:

england
seychelles
fiji
oman
wales
faroe islands
bermuda
afghanistan
grenada
chile

just i get really bored so i start from the beggining :)

Cammy
06-18-2010, 09:50 PM
done it a few times but i did it all from qualification:

england
seychelles
fiji
oman
wales
faroe islands
bermuda
afghanistan
grenada
chile

just i get really bored so i start from the beggining :)

OWC = Online World Cup

bennyherbs
06-20-2010, 05:51 PM
Just the once with Ivory Coast. Ive been in the final about 6 times, But now im playing with lower star team to try and unlock.

Togo & Tunisia I Usually play with now.

bennyherbs
06-21-2010, 10:22 AM
Ive just won with England, so make that twice now.

danabr87
06-23-2010, 06:25 AM
Just won it the first time with New Zealand and im fucking proud of it. :D I was just going for the 1.5-2 stars group stage achievement and ended up playing the finals against Brazil. I even beat France and Spain on the way.

Cammy
06-24-2010, 04:19 PM
12 Now , Ivory Coast

FamiDude
06-25-2010, 11:06 AM
Haven't won it yet, but then I'm not a five star wonder faggot who uses the through ball and cut back.

I'd rather do it with skill using a one star team.

GHOSTFACE 51
06-26-2010, 07:02 AM
Anyone looking for a good 3 star team to roll with, i would say Congo DR is the way to go. They have some great strikers and a pretty good goalie. On my 1st attempt, i have gotten into the knockout stage with them pretty easily (winning one game 7-3 comes to mind along with a 4-4 draw against spain) Im just scared to play the next game =/
Wasnt able to make it out of group play with a 1* or 2* team.
Hoping to win it all with my new fave team Congo DR

Cammy
06-29-2010, 06:02 PM
Haven't won it yet, but then I'm not a five star wonder faggot who uses the through ball and cut back.

I'd rather do it with skill using a one star team.

a goal is a goal dipshit :mad: if you where good enought to stop a cut back and a through ball then you wouldnt be complaining , i HATE people that moan about that crap , plus people have every right to use any team they want , Spain , Brazil , etc have some of the best players in the world , why wouldnt people want to use them , and like i said , if you where good enough you could beat them

louie4
06-29-2010, 07:25 PM
1x Wales
1x England (today, at first time of asking how ironic__________

louie4
07-03-2010, 12:05 PM
Got to the semi with Congo, was 1-0 up on 65th min then lost 3-1.
Then today I got the the final with New Zealand after beating Brazil, Holland and Peru in the other knockout rounds, and lost 3-2!!! @ so annoying:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Nussul
07-04-2010, 04:06 PM
"Finish the Group Stage in the Online 2010 FIFA World Cup™ with a 1/2 - 1 star team."

They may as well have said "Win the Online 2010 Fifa World Cup by beating 7 "cunts of the highest order."

They're all cunts. Every single online player I face is a cunt.

Good grief...you've taken the lead with Spain against Namibia? Wow! Definitely worth celebrating like a bitch and watching the replay 5 times. Definitely.

Oh right, now you're 3-0 up. There's an absolute need to make a substitute on 86 minutes. Only way you can win that. And then a minute later, and a third in stoppage time. Crucial tactics.

And of course, you have every right to send a derisive comment after the game. I'm shit? Because I lost to Torres' pace from three mundane through balls? Whoa...

And on that point, someone involved in making this game is obviously a bender. Since when was Fernando Torres the fastest player on the fucking planet? It's like he's on some form of virtual amphetamine.

If my border terrier got absolutely twatted on Polish lager and had a bash at a 5*v1* game he'd have every chance of similar success. And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be such a wanker about it, either.

Cunt.

RoK1982
07-04-2010, 04:42 PM
"Finish the Group Stage in the Online 2010 FIFA World Cup™ with a 1/2 - 1 star team."

They may as well have said "Win the Online 2010 Fifa World Cup by beating 7 "cunts of the highest order."

Good grief...you've taken the lead with Spain against Namibia? Wow! Definitely worth celebrating like a bitch and watching the replay 5 times. Definitely.

Oh right, now you're 3-0 up. There's an absolute need to make a substitute on 86 minutes. Only way you can win that. And then a minute later, and a third in stoppage time. Crucial tactics.

And of course, you have every right to send a derisive comment after the game. I'm shit? Because I lost to Torres' pace from three mundane through balls? Whoa...

And on that point, someone involved in making this game is obviously a bender. Since when was Fernando Torres the fastest player on the fucking planet? It's like he's on some form of virtual amphetamine.

If my border terrier got absolutely twatted on Polish lager and had a bash at a 5*v1* game he'd have every chance of similar success. And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be such a wanker about it, either.

Cunt.

Genius!!!!!!!

Cammy
07-10-2010, 01:34 AM
16 now =D won it with Holland again

dcpumas
07-10-2010, 07:35 AM
Gone to the final twice won one and lost the other....Both with Mexico

Atax1a
07-11-2010, 03:49 AM
1xKazakhstan
1xTogo
1xNew Zealand
1xSpain
1xGermany
1xHolland
1xItaly

Couldn't get past the semis with Andorra (1/2 star), but will keep trying:Bounce:

777archie
07-16-2010, 06:19 AM
I won the online world cup 0 times

I never got past the quarter finals so far. I used to play Paraguay, as they have Valdez and Barrios of Borussia Dortmund....now I play Germany or Argentina, but Quarter Finals are always end of tournament for me.

Cupan Tae
07-16-2010, 05:19 PM
Won it once with Botswana, lost about 10 times in th semis with Zimbabwe since though it's getting annoying

Cammy
07-17-2010, 09:02 PM
17 times ive won it now , won it with german for the 1st time

england x2
france x2
denmark
portugal
brazil x2
togo
holland x2
slovakia
italy
usa
ivory coast
croatia
germany

GrassHopper901
07-19-2010, 09:07 PM
NONE!!!! i tell u the problem with this rubbish its got no rank system so us people that aint as good as u people who win it 11 times get match with worlds best players some of us just want the achievement and done but i made it to the final with afghanistan and then i got raped 7-0 and i couldnt quit cause i didnt want the guy having rage but u know the worst feeling is when they have to watch the replay about 7 times and the goal aint good hes runs it in and pass's to his next player but the keeper runs for it bad AI i want him to stay in the goal cause i can see whats coming thats how everyone scores against me this game is killing me sorry i know some guys like this but i really think they should match us together with people at the same skill level its 2010 it aint hard ea

Cammy
07-20-2010, 01:33 AM
Cant remember the last time i had an easy semi final or final , if you got to the final with afghanistan u cant be tht bad can you !

Cupan Tae
07-21-2010, 03:55 AM
Now i have 1 with Botswana and 1 with Uganda, made 6/7 (semi final) people quit with Uganda on the way to the trophy :)

Two toughest achievements done and dusted now should be handy from now on

pijankengur
07-22-2010, 07:02 AM
None - been to semi's twice with Niger though. Bloody terrible achievement. EA should hire me to think up achievements, not the bullshit they have employed atm

PIRAGUE
07-22-2010, 12:47 PM
a goal is a goal dipshit :mad: if you where good enought to stop a cut back and a through ball then you wouldnt be complaining , i HATE people that moan about that crap , plus people have every right to use any team they want , Spain , Brazil , etc have some of the best players in the world , why wouldnt people want to use them , and like i said , if you where good enough you could beat them

I have to agree with Famidude on this one. I don't mind getting beat, but these tools who ALWAYS pick a 5-star team, sprint like fook for 90mins, down the wings & cut it back to score, or the really annoying plums who play ping-pong with one touch passing so you can't get near it. I just back out with 5-star teams now.

There's no fun, so why bother. It's g*y! :mad:

pijankengur
07-23-2010, 04:18 AM
So any of you who have won the OWC several times care to let me beat you in the finals? I'm there for the first time, and with a one star team. Too close to not get the achievement now....

Cammy
07-24-2010, 04:37 AM
I have to agree with Famidude on this one. I don't mind getting beat, but these tools who ALWAYS pick a 5-star team, sprint like fook for 90mins, down the wings & cut it back to score, or the really annoying plums who play ping-pong with one touch passing so you can't get near it. I just back out with 5-star teams now.

There's no fun, so why bother. It's g*y! :mad:

No fun for the person who is using a weaker team , but plenty of fun for the person using a 5 star team , just because u dont enjoy using them doesnt mean other people dont , personally i LOVE the challenge of trying to beat the big teams with weaker teams , as u can see from the teams ive won with i like to mix it up a bit , if im feelin like a challenge ill pick a weaker team and hope for the best , if i feel like just a fun game where i no im most likely going to win the trophy ill pick a big team :)

Vapourise
07-28-2010, 01:55 PM
Neverr won it :(

Got to the semi final twice. Once with togo and once with iceland :/

Cammy
07-29-2010, 07:07 AM
18 now , won it with Brazil again

PIRAGUE
07-29-2010, 10:46 AM
just because u dont enjoy using them doesnt mean other people dont

Who's disputing...?! :confused:

Sevvy B Goode
07-29-2010, 05:16 PM

Cunt.

Hahaha... :)

DmAuViIrD
07-31-2010, 07:09 AM
Ive won 2 in total (cause i primarily play as 3,2,1 stared teams, constantly make round of 16 with 3,2,1 teams though)

Australia - first person in Aus to win an online cup
DR Congo - finally won today vs Spain down 1-0 after 35 mins on a very laggy connection got ahead 2-1 at the 55th min and he quit or his connection gave out.

DonnyRoversFal
08-06-2010, 02:54 PM
16 now =D won it with Holland again

:rolleyes:

I just love how this guy has only created this topic to show off, looking at the teams you have won it with i fail to be impressed by any of them aside from Togo but even with them you have the over-rated Adebayor.

Go and win it with a half star team, 1 star, 2 star etc and then people might actually be impressed.

Nussul
08-08-2010, 09:42 PM

I just love how this guy has only created this topic to show off, looking at the teams you have won it with i fail to be impressed by any of them aside from Togo but even with them you have the over-rated Adebayor.

Go and win it with a half star team, 1 star, 2 star etc and then people might actually be impressed.

Well said.

I'm sure we could all piss it 16 times if we kept picking big teams.

Meanwhile, I'm about to begin my latest attempt at this ach, with the famous Turkmenistan.

pijankengur
08-24-2010, 03:15 AM
Once with Niger (1 star)
Once with Zimbabwe (1.5 star)
Once with Togo (3 star)
Once with Bosnia and Herzegovina (4 star)

So 4 times, in that exact order.

Being from Bosnia I like the "Bosnia World Champions" screen, so I don't think I'll play the OWC ever again. I'll just do the ranked play or something for my football fix.

Wilson93
08-26-2010, 03:57 AM
I got to the final with kazakhstan and lost 2-1 :(

DmAuViIrD
08-26-2010, 07:34 AM
Hooray i won the online world cup for a 3rd time today with

CONGO

Yes Congo a 2 star team

Undefeated in group stage
Won R16 3-0 score 1 goal in the 31st minute opponent then quit
Won QF 5-3 vs Estonia
Won SF 4-0 vs US
Won F 5-3 vs Norway was down 1-0 but then powered to a 5-1 lead

Hooray, all that is left now is the 1 star team, currently in the round of 16 with Botswana

garratt007
08-27-2010, 05:35 PM
Spain x1
England x1
Serbia x1
Wales x1
Congo x1
Armenia x1

I literally cried with joy when artavadz karamyan buried one past iker casillas in the 90th minute to put armenia 3-2 ahead in the final with seconds to spare

was proper banter :) xx

on 995G for this game now just the 4 player co-op one left now :)

Cammy
09-04-2010, 01:44 AM

I created the topic so i could see who people have won it with and how many times , in no way have i tried to show off , and i created it so other people could come on and let other people no who they have won it with

keymanu1
09-07-2010, 02:53 PM
Zero!
Just got to the final with USA after thrashing Holland 9-0 in the semis. Then Ronaldo beat me 2-0, oh and i guess the rest of the Portugal team helped as well...

777archie
09-08-2010, 05:39 PM
I DID IT!

My first World Cup win!
First time I ever passed the quartel finals with a 4-3 against England.

Then I had Spain in the semi-finals, 1:1, and still 1:1 after extra-time...I really couldnīt hold the beer inside anymore, and raced towards the toilet, I returned just in time to see my first penalty kick wasted....
...it didnīt get any better, though, and I lost the penalty 4:2....

Fortunately my opponent quit right after I failed my last penalty (and did not wait for the game finished screen), so I won 3-0...which was not really amusing for him...

Then, my first final against Italy, my opponent was by far better than me, he was in the lead 1-0 after 7 minutes and then quit in the 11th minute....probably his mom came in and turned the xbox off, as it was after midnight already :woop:

So thatīs the story of my first World Cup title for Germany :drunk

blackjacktrial
09-09-2010, 03:31 AM
I'm usually a chance if I've got past Spain, Argentina and Brazil in the group stage. Usually means the game won't throw me any of those till later in the knockout part of the tournament.

If I've played Ghana, Australia and the US (thankyou whoever decided not to play Spain), the knockouts are TERRIBLE.

That said, making it out of the group with 7 points with New Zealand (and winning the cup offline on Legendary with em on penalties against Spain (btw I don't like the new penalty system) in the final) would be my prouder achievements.

Clarky08
09-09-2010, 08:34 AM
Never, gutted too as got to the final with the Faroe Islands and thought i was gonna get the against all odds achievement. But the guy who was portugal was good. I was quite sad at 1-0 down at HT when i message him to let me win. But he told me where to go ... and rightly so haha. I wouldn't have let him either. Achievements should be earned.

teej119
09-11-2010, 10:23 PM

US
Togo
Congo Dr.

I've been to the final 3 times with Grenada and lose out. it's starting to piss me off actually.

Biermann11
10-13-2010, 03:41 PM
I've won with Germany once. Haven't felt like playing this game anymore.....

OmgitsLuke95
10-20-2010, 08:52 PM
reached final 6times with portugal x2 serbia, switzerland, ivory coast, slovenia
but only won twice with portugal and ivory coast

AntoMUFC
10-23-2010, 03:19 PM
1. Isreal

tho i've only played with 1/2/3* into semis with estonia atm