PDA

View Full Version : Holy Dragon doesn't unlock anything?

Shinty
06-04-2010, 08:11 PM
"Conqueror of the Planes
You've defeated every foe in the Boundary Plane. You're pretty awesome

This can only be unlocked on HARD during the true ending. After defeating the Holy Dragon mark the area will reveal extentions with more boss fights for you to overcome. The last boss is Chaos at level 999, Play it smart and slowly damage him each turn until you win. This will not be an easy battle."

I have just beaten the Holy Dragon and gotten the achievement, but when it sent me back to the map, the area didn't change and no new bosses to fight.
Do I have to fight all the bosses all over again or something? Because they all still have a "?" over them.

Necromancer2k8
06-04-2010, 08:17 PM
"Conqueror of the Planes
You've defeated every foe in the Boundary Plane. You're pretty awesome

This can only be unlocked on HARD during the true ending. After defeating the Holy Dragon mark the area will reveal extentions with more boss fights for you to overcome. The last boss is Chaos at level 999, Play it smart and slowly damage him each turn until you win. This will not be an easy battle."

I have just beaten the Holy Dragon and gotten the achievement, but when it sent me back to the map, the area didn't change and no new bosses to fight.
Do I have to fight all the bosses all over again or something? Because they all still have a "?" over them.

Refight the holy dragon again and then it opens up a 2nd set of areas. Once you get most of those done a 3rd section will open at the top with chaos at lvl 999 and with 999,999 HP.

Shinty
06-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Wow... Level 999 ><
I'll start working on that. Thanks.

Sundowner
06-23-2010, 08:03 AM
Anything special that you have to do to get the 3rd set to open up? I beat the Holy Dragon on Hard and the 2nd set opened, then I beat all of those battles and all the new bosses. But I have no 999 Chaos and nothing else is opening up.