PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

T FUNK 1984
06-05-2010, 09:25 AM
Right, so there's this film I've been trying to find for ages. I saw in the early 90's on VHS from a video rental shop, have no idea what it's called, who was in it and I can only remember clearly 1 scene in the whole thing. I've tried everywhere else so I thought I'd see if anyone here has any suggestions!

Basically the film is Sci-Fi Horror probably made in the 80's, in the same mould as Alien, Alien/Monster/Creature eating crew of some sort of space ship/space station type thing. The scene I can remember is the crew climbing down a ladder in a huge air shaft with a massive revolving fan at the bottom, as they climb down the ladder the Alien/Creature/What Ever appears at the top, grabs a guy - they then fall down the shaft and through the fan 'killing' the Alien (of course it isn't dead and appears again later).

I've been searching for this film it seems like forever, a well informed Sci Fi Horror fan at work suggested that it might be a film called Creature made in 1985 - seemed promising, bought it, watched it, that's not it. I'm starting to think I've never actually seen this film and it's some crazy dream that I had, most of the people I've asked seem to think it's Alien 3 (it isn't, it was nothing like Alien 3!). Tried various websites and different Google search's but nothing.

Users of x360a.... any idea's?

The Pants Party
06-05-2010, 12:28 PM
For some reason Critters 4 immediately came to mind.

T FUNK 1984
06-05-2010, 07:03 PM
For some reason Critters 4 immediately came to mind.

Only reason I would have to doubt that it was Critters is (and correct me if I'm wrong) the Aliens in Critters are rather small, the one in this film was sort of queen Alien from Aliens size.

The Pants Party
06-05-2010, 07:29 PM
Yeah, ok. Definitely not Critters then.

Maybe... Star Crystal (http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3991641344/tt0092006)?

T FUNK 1984
06-15-2010, 10:33 AM
That actually looks promising, I've ordered it so I'll let you know if that was it.