PDA

View Full Version : Where is the credit??

Cross Fire
04-10-2007, 02:08 AM
i know this site is always in search of new information but i was just wondering if you are still collecting information like pictures or guides and handing out credit to the user who donated it. this kind of refers back to the homepage updating but i thought it was different. cause i have noticed that some of the retail/arcade games pictures have been updating without the homepage sayingthat things have been updated. and what im really posting for is that thats all good in all that the site is still expanding but is credit being dished out anymore or am i getting my hopes up. i dont want to remind/ask admins (webby in particular, i got you minty :p ) because i dont know if anyone got credit. anyone have any information on this topic. sorry if this should be in another thread, i just thought it was different.

Maka
04-10-2007, 02:11 AM
I think the person who submitted it first gets the credit. And since the updates have come less often than before, you may submit things long after someone else, and just not get your name there...

And they should all be on the News updates when they happen..

Cross Fire
04-10-2007, 02:17 AM
I think the person who submitted it first gets the credit. And since the updates have come less often than before, you may submit things long after someone else, and just not get your name there...

And they should all be on the News updates when they happen.. i kind of already knew this but this means that this topic is suppose to be under updated homepage, gaaaaaa my fault. should get one of these::locked unless someone else has any other information about donating pictures/guides