PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone bother to beat the game after the 1000g

hydrosugar
06-05-2010, 02:37 PM
i remember when i had a wii. its hard to beleive there were no acheivements on it and the only reason i would 100% a game was just for the experience of doing so. but now its all 'ehhh theres no acheivement on that art so i can skip it' or 'jeez thats a waste of time im goin for the cheevos'

dont get me wrong, i still buy games i like and dont obey those quotes religously, but i guess its just this example that makes me think. in the chase after razor i gave it a couple goes, survived the five min...then got owned. i cbf beating the challenges or all the races since there mostly the long circuits i avoided i just started playing another game

i only play miluiplayer in it now - onlines dead but i do split screen if i have a friend over. i dont think it would be out of my reach to clock it - mabye when i dont have so many unplayed/unfinished demos, arcade games and cheap reatails

anyways did anyone clock this 100%?:confused:

Genesis x360a
06-05-2010, 02:39 PM
Yer i did. all you have to do is evade once you've beat Razor its dead easy :)

Alain Vigneault
08-10-2010, 11:49 AM
i remember when i had a wii. its hard to beleive there were no acheivements on it and the only reason i would 100% a game was just for the experience of doing so. but now its all 'ehhh theres no acheivement on that art so i can skip it' or 'jeez thats a waste of time im goin for the cheevos'

dont get me wrong, i still buy games i like and dont obey those quotes religously, but i guess its just this example that makes me think. in the chase after razor i gave it a couple goes, survived the five min...then got owned. i cbf beating the challenges or all the races since there mostly the long circuits i avoided i just started playing another game

i only play miluiplayer in it now - onlines dead but i do split screen if i have a friend over. i dont think it would be out of my reach to clock it - mabye when i dont have so many unplayed/unfinished demos, arcade games and cheap reatails

anyways did anyone clock this 100%?:confused:
I did finish the game and jumped the old bridge to get out of the city. I like how they finished the story off. But after that they promise you some extra features if you complete the challenge series, and complete all the races and milestones. But I haven't bothered with that.

iiDaRReN316x
08-22-2010, 12:58 PM
On ps2 i did , now on xbox nah

hydrosugar
10-30-2010, 09:00 AM
well i did the pursuit easy enough but i stii cbf doing 100%(career). i might do the challenges(i think theere were challenges)

bearlift
12-17-2010, 06:27 PM
After beating Razor I tried twice to make the jump, but I got busted anyway and I didn't bother for a third attempt since I just recently finished this game on pc and I finished it also on ps2 way way back.. Fun experience though.

e30kid
12-30-2010, 06:58 PM
I beat it twice on the PS2, but I haven't finished it on the 360 yet.

MrIDropBodiiies
06-05-2011, 07:12 PM
Game is fun I will probably end up doing it. At some point.

JacuzziiLesbian
05-14-2012, 08:31 AM
I'm trying to complete all the challenges just for fun. I'm a little over half way done.

Chaz Of Sparta
05-15-2012, 05:16 PM
I did, the final pursuit was really fun IMO. :)

LesCascadesDB
06-07-2012, 10:15 PM
No way I'm doing 100% completion...I mean, it's a fun game, but I'm probably never going to make it to Razor anyway

iBuzz7S
06-08-2012, 02:20 AM
I completed everything the game had to offer on PC, which had no achievements whatsoever.

Would be happy to do it all over again.

Ninja Eagle
10-30-2012, 09:21 AM
Yeah, I finished the final pursuit, pretty cool ending.