PDA

View Full Version : Party Trick Sticker Glitch?

nanochef
06-05-2010, 03:51 PM
Hey guys, so i turned on the box, grabbed 2 paddles and 2 guitars and played a game of destruction derby on blur to get the Party Trick achievement.

Here is the problem tho, in the sticker menu there is a big ass "?" and an "incomplete" for Party Trick. Im thinking this will affect completionist type achievements like Legend or something (im not fully informed about the chieves as i write this).

Anyone else have this problem? I will of course try it again to get the sticker as im sure it may have just buggered out.

NitrousX123
06-05-2010, 07:29 PM
You must you use 4 xbox 360 controllers not guitar hero ones , make sure that controller one wins a race with other 3 controllers in the race

VodkaNelly
06-06-2010, 07:44 AM
I've got the achievement for this but in the sticker menu it's still saying i havent done it? This is happening on a few other things too, any idea on a fix anyone?

Rock1t
06-06-2010, 06:57 PM
I got this achievement yesterday using 3 Xbox controllers and a Guitar Hero controller. No issues whatsoever. Just set up a class A race on Mount Haruna and took off....

Lady Vampiress
06-07-2010, 08:59 AM
Hey guys, so i turned on the box, grabbed 2 paddles and 2 guitars and played a game of destruction derby on blur to get the Party Trick achievement.

Here is the problem tho, in the sticker menu there is a big ass "?" and an "incomplete" for Party Trick. Im thinking this will affect completionist type achievements like Legend or something (im not fully informed about the chieves as i write this).

Anyone else have this problem? I will of course try it again to get the sticker as im sure it may have just buggered out.It's definitely a bug as many people have had the same problem.
Others experiences of this can be found >>here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=232902)<<

I hope that explains things more for you! ^.~

Lurkio
06-07-2010, 06:52 PM
Try doing it in split screen from the Multiplayer menu.

I tried it from the single player menu and got the achievement but the sticker didn't pop, so I tried it again but this time I went into the Multiplayer menu and did split screen from there,

Won the race and the sticker popped.

Hope this helps those that are having trouble.

nanochef
06-08-2010, 01:49 PM
Try doing it in split screen from the Multiplayer menu.

I tried it from the single player menu and got the achievement but the sticker didn't pop, so I tried it again but this time I went into the Multiplayer menu and did split screen from there,

Won the race and the sticker popped.

Hope this helps those that are having trouble.

Okay thats a good idea. im not in a rush to try it but wish i could confirm your assistance. That does sound like what the problem is. :P thanks a bunch all, and u Lurkio

d0ns7er
06-08-2010, 06:02 PM
I did it from the multiplayer menu with 4 standard controlers.
Have the achievement sticker menu is glitched.

Lurkio
06-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Maybe it's because I did it twice ??????

Try it again and see if that does it.

NeonInVermont
06-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Hmmmmm, guess I got lucky then. I did this last night, won the race and when I checked the stickers, its filled in and completed.