PDA

View Full Version : new maps

TheShaw767
04-10-2007, 04:11 AM
they worth buying? how many are there?

Mulsiphix
04-10-2007, 08:04 AM
There are five of them. From what I have heard they are only recommended to COD3 fanboys. If you play the game a lot then I'd pick em up. If the cash isn't an issue I would surely pick them up as they are well worth it. But if your trying to decide between them and your next XBLA title then you might want to consider holding out. Three of the five maps are quality maps though. The other two are fun but not as great as the other three.

TheShaw767
04-10-2007, 09:31 AM
i ended up buying them but they never come up in ranked matches. oh well not like they cost very much.

Mulsiphix
04-11-2007, 09:29 PM
You won't see them in ranked matches. Microsoft recently created a rule for developers who use the XBL marketplace to release new content you have to pay for. No achievements can have anything to do with content that has to be paid for. MS wants to make sure that those who don't want to or don't have the money to purchase extra content aren't at a disadvantage to those that do/can.

Dirty Dee KC
04-11-2007, 09:59 PM
how much does each map cost, and when do they come out?

Shaaady Souljah
04-11-2007, 10:19 PM
i wonder if they will ever become free? i am renting the game right now and see no reason for buying them... but if they become free in the future, maybe i will re-rent.