Okay, I'm stumped.

Tom Pladgett

I have 4 achievements missing in this game, and a few of them I can't really figure out.

No Time for Love - I shot enough civilians to have Mina hate me, used all the intel to blackmail Halbeck instead of pleasing Scarlet, did not sleep with Madison and on top of that let her die, and attacked SIE at the first Moscow mission, and yet it didn't pop at the end.

Judge, Jury, Executioner - killed everyone I could. Sheikh Shaeed, Nasri, Omen Deng, President Sung, Sis, Brayko, Surkov, Mina, Westridge, Leland, all dead by my hand... (I must admit, Marburg did escape) and I don't have this...

No Compromise, No Mercy... killed every Alpha Protocol member possible and betrayed Leland, still no cheevo... WTF???

Respected Enemies - Well, okay, I haven't gotten that friendly with Marburg yet, so I understand why I don't have this yet.

Grrr... this is pissing me off to an unbearable degree...

I have 4 achievements missing in this game, and a few of them I can't really figure out.

No Time for Love - I shot enough civilians to have Mina hate me, used all the intel to blackmail Halbeck instead of pleasing Scarlet, did not sleep with Madison and on top of that let her die, and attacked SIE at the first Moscow mission, and yet it didn't pop at the end.

Judge, Jury, Executioner - killed everyone I could. Sheikh Shaeed, Nasri, Omen Deng, President Sung, Sis, Brayko, Surkov, Mina, Westridge, Leland, all dead by my hand... (I must admit, Marburg did escape) and I don't have this...

No Compromise, No Mercy... killed every Alpha Protocol member possible and betrayed Leland, still no cheevo... WTF???

Respected Enemies - Well, okay, I haven't gotten that friendly with Marburg yet, so I understand why I don't have this yet.

Grrr... this is pissing me off to an unbearable degree...

Possible spoilers:

Did you kill SIE by your hand? Meaning, when you find her tied up, did you execute her or no? I imagine for No Time for Love and Judge, Jury, Executioner you need to do this as well as get on the bad side of all the romance-able females (choose aggressive aka Y button in convos with Mina, Scarlet, & Madison.. and choose professional with SIE in addition to everything else you did). For No Compromise, No Mercy did you join Halbech, fight Westridge, and then execute him?

And as for Respected Enemies, choose professional stance as much as possible and don't snipe Jibril Al-Bara and you will get +1 as opposed to -1 when you meet up with Marburg. You may lose a point or two if you decide to help out SIE but that's fine. At the museum you need to go right and disarm the bombs then choose all "Professional" choices and early on during the dialogue you should get the +1 Friendship notification. Fight him and beat him, continue using B (Professional) in the dialogue after beating him and after that you should get the achievement.

***********SPOILERS***********

Here's how it went for me for the No Time for Love achievement:

Madison: She hated me, hit a vase over my head and shocked me. Saved the museum and let her die.

Mina: Got her to -10.

Scarlett: I sent all the info I got to Halbech and not Scarlett. She was -3 or -4 with me. During the endgame mission, if you have her on liked status she will meet you in her room, if she hates you, she will meet you at a restaurant or something like that.

SIE: I was 0, Neutral with her. I attacked her in Moscow. CHOOSE HER as your handler for the final misison. When you're strapped to the bed, she will meet you there and chat with you. After that the achievement will pop.

Possible spoilers:

Did you kill SIE by your hand? Meaning, when you find her tied up, did you execute her or no?

No, I did the Embassy mission with Albatross, so I found him tied up at Brayko manor and executed him... I never met SIE after the railyard.

For No Compromise, No Mercy did you join Halbech, fight Westridge, and then execute him?

Yes. And I killed Mina, Parker and Darcy on the way. Only one that escaped was Scarlet, since I'd killed Omen Deng for 'Judge, Jury, Executioner' (which I also didn't get) and didn't have her pegged as the assassin.

Actually, got NC,NM today. I took a save where I had spared Shaheed in the beginning, and in the meeting with him before the final mission, agreed to betray Alpha Protocol and Halbech. Then I turned down Leland's job offer, but still ended up fighting Westridge in the end. Achievement unlocked.

From my understand this is what you must do to net the achievement.

By speaking to Shaheed and saying "Yes I am ready to betray my country" it will play the ending out as if you're taking down bother of them, instead of just one or the other. You also cannot join Halbech.

Before I attempted No Compromise, No Mercy I saw that info in the mini-guide thread to join up with Halbech and that is incorrect (at least in my game).

I met up with Saheed like you did, also met up with Albatross, and I believe I had Steve Heck as my handler (somehow, I had him at a +10 lol.. I just figured out his likes and dislikes and had to vary my answers depending upon what he says prior and my choices). I didn't get the "fuck off" option but I did tell Marburg to kiss my ass when he asked me to join him after refusing Leland.

I then picked up the info on the desk before contacting Parker, I contacted Parker and when the options came up to press "A" about him not having all of the info I did and persuaded him to work with me in incriminating Halbech.

I then saved both Mina & Scarlett, allowing Scarlett to join up with me and defeated Westridge and left him with the possibility of the bombs going off or him getting arrested, but I didn't let him "go".. not sure if you can I didn't bother to try. Then with Leland I humiliated him and then executed him although I had the achievement after the Westridge fight being the incriminating info on Halbech was retreived and your options are to leave him there to go down with the place/or possibly get arrested or to execute him.