PDA

View Full Version : Scarlet Romance question (spoilers for those who have yet to do Taipei)

Ferocious
06-06-2010, 04:24 AM
I'm at 10 with her, I met her in her hotel during the mission where you need the NSB files and you can erase Heck's file.

She sent an email "more than a pretty face" or something along those lines, did I pass the part where you are able to romance her (ie when I was in her hotel room getting the info she gave me) or is it later on? Next mission is to Intercept Assassination Plans (I did everything else) and then I imagine the final mission here followed by the End game missions (not sure if there's anything else in between, but just in case).

I just wanna make sure I won't have to waste time reloading a backup save in the hotel mission.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can confirm if I didn't pass the point yet with certainty.

PatMcCrotch01
06-06-2010, 04:36 AM
During the end game missions, there's one mission where you meet up with Scarlett and you'll get the achievement.

Ferocious
06-06-2010, 04:39 AM
thanks I appreciate it, I just started doing the mission over blowing through it by bringing more EMP's this time but I'll just save it and get back to my main save for this play-through.. thanks again

roulex
06-06-2010, 05:01 AM
Yeah, it should pop up as one of the mission options available after all mission hubs are completed and Operation Endgame is available.