PDA

View Full Version : Alan Wake spotted in live-action teaser

QuiCkz AleX
06-06-2010, 01:54 PM
Remedy has released a creepy, cryptic video for Alan Wake. So, it's a lot like every Alan Wake video, but it's especially like the Bright Falls prequel series in that it's composed of live-action footage. The only thing that looks unrealistic, really, is the imperiled author's jacket-hoodie combination.

We're impressed by how well the video captures some of the Xbox 360 thriller's imagery -- such as the blinding flares and the mysterious manuscript pages -- and we suspect it's part of a live-action commercial (much like those made for Microsoft's Halo franchise) or another web short. We'll be sure to bring you more information next week.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/06/04/alan-wake-spotted-in-live-action-teaser/

jedijaxpavan
06-06-2010, 06:08 PM
its an iteresting teaser. he has the clicker but the girl/person he is holding doesnt look like Alice cause the blonde hair. i hope that the story will be live action in the DLC rather than CG

katesith
06-06-2010, 06:23 PM
I wish they would make a movie of this game but not screw it up. This was an amazing game.

Red Testament
06-06-2010, 06:47 PM
I wish they would make a movie of this game but not screw it up. This was an amazing game.

This right here...