PDA

View Full Version : How do you complete the Upgrade TESTS?

The Dauntless
06-06-2010, 05:38 PM
I just had my first upgrade test but I cant understnad what is happening.

The test was called Minimum Speed but the description said to maintain highspeed without cutting corners.

So I start the event and there is a bar at the bottom of the screen with a wrench. But whatever I do the bar doesnt fill or decay or anything?

There is also nothing to indicate what the minimum speed is or whether I am above or below it.

I kept doing laps but the bar never filled.

Anyone know how it is supposed to work.

The Dauntless
06-06-2010, 05:41 PM
Just got another challenge this time being maintain the racing line and its the same thing ... nothing happens. WTF!

FOXHOUND MGS4
06-06-2010, 06:42 PM
Just got another challenge this time being maintain the racing line and its the same thing ... nothing happens. WTF!

I found if u turn the racing line on for the challenges its helps u get them. U gotta do a clean lap using most of the racing line and without cutting any corners. Maintain a fairly decent speed on the straights and u should fill up the bar easily. It works for me thats all i can say.

The Dauntless
06-08-2010, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the tip aobuit the racing line.

So does the upgrade bar fill during a lap or only once a clean one is completed?

The Dauntless
06-08-2010, 06:04 PM
OK so F knows why but after a lap where I fell off it filled up from zero to full?!?!?

I am Gods wife
06-11-2010, 12:40 PM
how do you put racing line on ?? must be missing something simple

roynroy
06-11-2010, 08:16 PM
minimum speed is you can't drop below a cetain speed during lap(about 60kph, not 100% sure if it is 60 but if u can keep above that u'll b ok) Top speed means u have to hit a certain speed during lap (no idea what it is but if damage set to off just overshoot corners on straights to make sure you're going fast enough).brakes( just slow up plenty b4 the corner and just tap brakes).the other is just follow the tyre marks around track)....now if anybody knows what u have to do to unlck the ach id be grateful coz ive no idea how to do it!!