PDA

View Full Version : Crime Buster

Ferocious
06-06-2010, 10:44 PM
On my first play-through (Hard) I was able to re-do the mission and get both the achievements for siding with Halbech (then of course betraying leland and leaving him there because he's evil scum) and then I did that mission again, I had refused Leland to join Halbech (it said forget it not f-off like I've seen some people posting, probably because I think I have a high rating with Leland). Then I convinced Parker to bring down Halbech and when I got to the final boss fight, it was Westridge again... I arrested him and then killed leland, again that evil scum deserves to get taken down (but got the achievement for No Compromise, No Mercy after beating Westridge).

Anyone know of any specifics for Crime Buster? I could try choosing a few different things (btw I rescued both Mina & Scarlet for the other two ending achievements). I am going to start a new play-through so it doesn't really matter however I'd rather see which endings I prefer up front and go from there.. so far I'm liking the No Compromise, No Mercy one).

Tom Pladgett
06-07-2010, 12:27 AM
I got Crime Buster on my first playthrough, the same time I got Ask Questions First (so I didn't execute anyone). I chose not to betray Alpha Protocol when talking to Shaheed, had Albatross as my handler in the final, told Leland I'd never join him, and fought him at the end. Didn't execute him, but fortunately someone else handles that for you (if you've spared that person).

Also (this might be key) convinced Parker to work with me (Analysis Flawed option).

Ferocious
06-07-2010, 12:28 AM
I actually just re-loaded to off Shaheed a few mins ago instead of working with him and am trying it with Albatross as my handler so it's funny you mentioned that. I already know about the Parker part, I'll post back to confirm if it works.

Ferocious
06-07-2010, 01:10 AM
Yeah Leland showed up this time and got wrecked.

I was reloading trying different things and had just got rid of Shaheed figuring he's friends with Helbech (sorta) and the mission was to take him out so it was like completing the mission and I believe that's what did it.