PDA

View Full Version : Level 9 Help

Otaaffe
06-07-2010, 12:04 AM
I'm on level 9 when you get Jetray and I'm up to the part where you step on a pad and a bunch of platforms start moving around spikes. I can get past the very first bit but I have no idea how to keep going. The platforms move right next to the and I can't get past. i've tried jumping from below but it'snot working. Help me please.

markmacmark
06-08-2010, 01:48 PM
use spidermonkey and duck some obsticles by holding down and jump over the others, you hace to get off a couple of times go up and over to the left then get back on but on the third bit that looks like you can get off dont, its a trap just duck and ride underneath

Otaaffe
06-09-2010, 05:35 AM
Thank you so much. I can't believe how many times I've been stuck in this game and the solution was so simple. I had no idea that any of them could duck under.

I know much of the blame lies with me but this has to be one of the least intuitive games I've played for a while. It reminds me of some of the old point and click adventure games where I'd spend hours trying to solve a puzzle and sometimes when I'd solve it instead of feeling pride I'd just feel annoyed that the answer was so stupid.