PDA

View Full Version : Hacking!?!?

XX ALPHA RED XX
06-07-2010, 03:37 PM
I cant seem to do it at all, and Im only at the 1st station. Any tips or advice?

Jaskier
06-07-2010, 04:21 PM
There's a pair of 'hacking gloves" available at the shop, they make mini-games a lot easier. Othet than that your only option is to invest AP in sabotage skill or try hard to get better at that mini-game. It's not that hard in most cases (but, yeah, sometimes it can be a real pain).

kyleh007
06-07-2010, 10:47 PM
just back out before the timer goes down and try again. And it would help if you told is what, are you having trouble cutting the wires? or with the numbers scrolling. What i do for the numbers is look at the first two digits of each code at the top, then scan the left and right side of the screen for numbers that aren't moving, I check the first two digits and drag down the corresponding code.

Tom Pladgett
06-08-2010, 01:02 AM
And if all else fails, invest in extra pockets for your vest and use lots and lots of EMPs... if you use them enough, you actually receive a perk to carry an extra one in each gadget slot.

XX ALPHA RED XX
06-08-2010, 03:48 AM
I was havin trouble in the very beginning with the scrolling numbers, took me a bit of time to get it done.

Kahne
06-08-2010, 04:23 AM
I hate this mini-game. Just try to focus on the non-moving numbers. I look at the first two Letters/Numbers of each side...memorize them, then search for the none moving lines, match my side and then move them from the top.