PDA

View Full Version : Missions in Mini-Campaign not unlocking

rezehnder
04-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Hi guys,

i just completed the whole campaign in BlazingAngels and started the Dogfighter-MiniCampaign. After finishing mission 5 (Paris), mission 6 will not unlock.
Then i tried Bomber-MiniCampaign, and here it wont unlock mission 2 now, after beating mission 1 successfully.

Any ideas what i can do???
(Don't tell me to restart the whole game :-D )

EDIT: *** I read about using the GetAllPlanesAndMaps-Cheat. But what happens if i use it? Will i still be able to get all the missing achievements? (only have the campaign ones yet) ***

thanks for any help...

best regards,
ScarJack

rezehnder
04-11-2007, 06:49 PM
Ok guys, here is what i tried to solve the problem...

I used the GetAllMapsAndPlanes-Cheat.

- Now i could finish all the missing mini-campaign-missions, and get the collector-achievement.
- Then i could finish all Aces-fights and got the ace killer-achievement.
- Then i could finish all Arcade missions and got the survivor-achievement.

Now the problem seems, that after using the cheat to unlock all missions, the campaign-missions i do for raising my kills of planes/groundtargets/ships will not count towards my colonel-rank anymore -> no colonel-achievement.

So does anyone know how to raise the kills of planes/groundtargets/ships anymore now?
Any help would be appreciated.

best regards,
ScarJack

rezehnder
04-13-2007, 12:16 PM
So does anyone know how to raise the kills of planes/groundtargets/ships anymore now?

uff, i was finally able to get the missing achievement (=colonel) yesterday.

for the ones who are interested in how:
after moving my blazing-angels savefile from the hd to the memory-stick and than copying it back to the hd, the campaign-missions were working again.

oh, and i noticed, that after copying the savefile back to my hd, there was no longer the selection *Mitwirkende* (= contributors) in the main menu of blazing angels. (this selection appeared first after using the GetAllMapsAndPlanes-Cheat)

so that's a 1000 GS. :drunk

best regards,
ScarJack

Fartmaster UEO
04-14-2007, 03:36 AM
the best way to get all the kills of the different enemiy types is to go back and play the missions that you know you need kills in .. Boat, plane etc

RatuJoe
04-19-2007, 11:11 PM
Ok guys, here is what i tried to solve the problem...

I used the GetAllMapsAndPlanes-Cheat.

- Now i could finish all the missing mini-campaign-missions, and get the collector-achievement.
- Then i could finish all Aces-fights and got the ace killer-achievement.
- Then i could finish all Arcade missions and got the survivor-achievement.

Now the problem seems, that after using the cheat to unlock all missions, the campaign-missions i do for raising my kills of planes/groundtargets/ships will not count towards my colonel-rank anymore -> no colonel-achievement.

best regards,
ScarJack
I am having the same problem, only my missing unlock is after mission 1 in dogfighting. It will not unlock the Africa campaign after defeating London. I copied my profile to a memory card, tried it. no luck. I used the unlock all planes, missions, etc, and completed the aces and no luck. Tried the same and started the africa campaign and could not finish it as there were no enemies after 17/20 so time ran out. What give with this game????

If I use the unlock missions/planes code do I have to follow your order? Use the code, complete dogfighting campaign, then aces, then arcade?