PDA

View Full Version : Drake- Thank Me Later

Victorious BIG
06-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Believe it or not, this is Drake's Debut album. It comes out June 15, and I've already listened to all the tracks, pretty good stuff, definitely buying this day one.

What's your guys opinion about Drake and his songs?

http://www.drizzydrake.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/drake-thank-me-later-cover-528x528.jpg

Absolutionz
06-07-2010, 09:37 PM
Lol, you've already listened to it b/c it leaked. I have the album too. It's a decent album but not better than So Far Gone. Oh, and that's the wrong cover.

Iconoclast
06-07-2010, 09:54 PM
There's a few songs I like on this album. But it's not generally my kind of music.

I still can't believe Drake is Jimmy from Degrassi...I mean, he was in a wheelchair for half the show! Look at him now...

Absolutionz
06-07-2010, 09:57 PM
There's a few songs I like on this album. But it's not generally my kind of music.

I still can't believe Drake is Jimmy from Degrassi...I mean, he was in a wheelchair for half the show! Look at him now...

I love how the only thing people remember about him on Degrassi was that he was in a wheelchair. It's called acting for a reason. I knew he was going to at least attempt to make a career in music b/c his character on the show was a rapper and I read somewhere he wrote all of his characters rhymes.

Victorious BIG
06-08-2010, 12:46 AM
I love how the only thing people remember about him on Degrassi was that he was in a wheelchair. It's called acting for a reason. I knew he was going to at least attempt to make a career in music b/c his character on the show was a rapper and I read somewhere he wrote all of his characters rhymes.

Loool, soo true. But yeah, he did write all the stuff on Degrassi. Man, I ofund him on MySpace, then I started watching Degrassi.

So Far Gone- 10/10

Victorious BIG
06-08-2010, 12:47 AM
Lol, you've already listened to it b/c it leaked. I have the album too. It's a decent album but not better than So Far Gone. Oh, and that's the wrong cover.

I know , I can't find the real cover anywhere, so that'll do lol. Drake reps Canada. period.

Absolutionz
06-08-2010, 11:03 PM
Loool, soo true. But yeah, he did write all the stuff on Degrassi. Man, I ofund him on MySpace, then I started watching Degrassi.

So Far Gone- 10/10

I'm not from Canada but I watched Degrassi from the beginning. Me and my sister always watched it when it was on. After Drake's character was off the show and all the originals left too I stopped watching. But yeah, I knew from the first time Drake's character rapped that Drake was gonna try and make it in music and I knew I'd be a fan.

And yeah, So Far Gone is a classic.

Afflicted
06-13-2010, 09:24 PM
So over hyped IMO. I liked his mix-tape far better than the album but teenage suburban kids will still cop it and it will prolly go Plat in a week or two.

RagingClue
06-13-2010, 09:27 PM
Even I like Drake alot, I have to save money for the new Lupe, Kanye, and the recent Nas album. So I probably wont ever get this one infact "/

Iconoclast
06-13-2010, 09:39 PM
I'd like to see Drake pick up an award at this year's MMVA's for Find Your Love (love that song) but I think he's nominated for Over instead (also a good tune, I just like the other video better).

J eVeRy DaY 514
06-14-2010, 07:30 PM
i like drake and think he's real good but i thought his cd was a huge dissappointment. too many features and too much r&b. i'd rather listen to his older mixtape/underground shit that's way better.

Deyankees1
06-14-2010, 07:40 PM
i like drake and think he's real good but i thought his cd was a huge dissappointment. too many features and too much r&b. i'd rather listen to his older mixtape/underground shit that's way better.

^This^

I never really liked Drake from the beginning and decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and this album IMO is not the best. His Mixtapes were good and all but it didn't show in this album. He went to commercial for this. 5/10.

Also releasing a week before Em's Recovery, why? lol

Jon5880
06-26-2010, 07:11 AM
imo
hes a great actor ( he was on the show degrasi for like 10 seasons and was my fav character b4 they wrote him off)
the song s are all awesome best 1 is over and find your love

Joker0fLife
06-26-2010, 12:09 PM
Yo Drake imma let you finish, but Kanye West's new album will probably be the best of all time. OF ALL TIME.

No but seriously, it's ok. Nothing really stands out for me.