PDA

View Full Version : length?

GoJoeThibaultGo
06-07-2010, 09:29 PM
about how many hours it is to beat this game?

i'm debating whether to buy or rent this cuz i'm not a fan of buying short games.

Seddo
06-07-2010, 09:58 PM
I've just completed the game today but the stats page doesn't give a completion time, i reckon it was around 20 odd hours for me though on normal but that was me taking my time and looking for collectables. I've also going to play the game on Nightmare difficulty and grab a few more collectables. So i reckon there's plenty of playing time available.

MaleficLuxuria
06-07-2010, 11:50 PM
I would give it about 25 hours or so if you go for all the collectibles. On it's own, it's about 10 hours? Nightmare isn't difficult at all. I would say rent it, but if you like how it looks or games like it (I would probably say games like F.E.A.R or Silent Hill) then maybe it's worth a buy.

GoJoeThibaultGo
06-08-2010, 02:01 AM
thnks guys. i might end up buying this then since i am a fan of silent hill and its a pretty decent amount of game time

Typeonegativ71
06-08-2010, 03:34 AM
You could probably get by with a week's rental if you have enough free time to put about 20 into the game. I did it over 2 weeks but also was alternately with Batman AA at the time. If you are pretty thorough with your first playthrough (on Normal 10-12 hours), you can just mop up the collectables/random achievements through the Episode select screens and then power through Nightmare in another 12-15 hours.

I enjoyed it but would not consider it a replayable one after getting all the achievements. (I borrowed it from a co-worker so glad I saved the $60).