PDA

View Full Version : Bored with Grim Ripper always playing the Scythe?

Skinke
04-10-2007, 09:49 PM
So, I discovered this neat glitch while messing around with GHII. You know how the Grim Ripper can only play the Scythe, right? It's pretty damn boring if you ask me. Wouldn't it be much cooler if he played, say... a Les Paul? Yes, yes it would.

Go to Career mode, pick the Grim Ripper, go to Training, Practice, pick any song, play it for a second, then quit, go back to Career, and there you go. Unfortunately it's the only other guitar he feels like playing. He'll keep it until you go to Change Guitar.

If this is older than your grandmother, just go ahead and delete this post.

k_dog
04-10-2007, 10:30 PM
This is old but alot of people don't know about it so otherwise good. :)

CJ14
04-11-2007, 02:23 AM
yea i did this, didnt realize how tho, thanks for the tip

maggot
04-11-2007, 02:26 AM
Is there any way to make him only use the scythe again? I didn't mean to make him start using another guitar, but it just happened a little while after I bought him. Now he always uses the Les Paul unless I change it back to the Scythe. Even then he switches back after one song.

SaiSpag
04-11-2007, 11:48 AM
Did this last night by accident, he looks cool with a Les Paul.

codedigital
04-11-2007, 11:56 AM
So, I discovered this neat glitch while messing around with GHII. You know how the Grim Ripper can only play the Scythe, right? It's pretty damn boring if you ask me. Wouldn't it be much cooler if he played, say... a Les Paul? Yes, yes it would.

Go to Career mode, pick the Grim Ripper, go to Training, Practice, pick any song, play it for a second, then quit, go back to Career, and there you go. Unfortunately it's the only other guitar he feels like playing. He'll keep it until you go to Change Guitar.

If this is older than your grandmother, just go ahead and delete this post.

Yeah...I was confused when that happened. But love it.