PDA

View Full Version : The Ghost Inside - Returners

Crimson Ridley
06-08-2010, 02:31 AM
Anybody else getting this album? I've downloaded it and listened to it completely at least 4 times now. I love it, much better than their previous album, Fury And The Fallen Ones, which was also a fantastic album.

I'm glad I wasn't dissapointed with this album, as I am with Parkway Drive's Deep Blue, based on the previews I've heard so far.

A random song from the album;

YouTube- The Ghost Inside-(NEW) Between the Lines

Such a good album, and one that's sharing the top spots of my favourite albums. I might even go as far to say that I like this album more than Messengers by August Burns Red, or Horizons by Parkway Drive. I might. Will be buying as soon as it's available.

milecoupe
06-08-2010, 04:44 AM
I love it,and thought it'd be good but its alot better then i expected.I belive i've listned to it over 80+ times in 2 weeks time so ya haha

iBlessing 09
06-08-2010, 06:12 PM
I might get it, I'm not really into this type of music but from what I've heard it sounds good.

Niall K
06-09-2010, 06:03 AM
I'm still trying to figure out if I prefer this to Stick To Your Guns new release or not, both sick albums either way.

Muffin the Holy
06-09-2010, 12:07 PM
I downloaded the album last night. It's a definite buy. Loving the whole epic feel to the album. Siiicckkk.

I'm glad I wasn't dissapointed with this album, as I am with Parkway Drive's Deep Blue, based on the previews I've heard so far.

I've only heard Sleepwalker so far, and it kinda disappointed me. It didn't have that spine tingling vibe that Parkway Drive used to give me. There wasn't enough instrumental presence balance with Winston's voice, and the guitars sound tuned lower, to A sharp rather than drop B and C.

Crimson Ridley
06-09-2010, 05:52 PM
I've only heard Sleepwalker so far, and it kinda disappointed me. It didn't have that spine tingling vibe that Parkway Drive used to give me. There wasn't enough instrumental presence balance with Winston's voice, and the guitars sound tuned lower, to A sharp rather than drop B and C.

Exactly, Adam D would have been a much better choice, this new guy has destroyed Parkway. Sleepwalker is almost pathetic, it's exactly the same as a 'regular' Metalcore song, not even close to the songs Parkway usually do.

I don't really like the way Winston is singing this time either, he sounds like he's trying to audition for Suicide Silence, which is NOT a good thing.

Change is always inevitable, and it's usally always change for the worst.

Hopefully the sound will grow on me, and I'll come to love it. I can't see myself playing it constantly though, just once every blue moon.

Teh BeZ
06-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Im downloading it now, i totally forgot about this album, im sooo glad you posted this!

mike eppenbro
06-09-2010, 07:10 PM
One of the best hardcore releases of 2010, for sure.

Muffin the Holy
06-12-2010, 02:42 PM
Their new video for Unspoken is sick. That's one party I wanna be at.

YouTube- The Ghost Inside - Unspoken (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) HD

milecoupe
06-12-2010, 04:46 PM
Not bad but i expected something more like throwdowns forever music video for that song i must say.

I do enjoy the fact that most everyons x'd up:)