PDA

View Full Version : For those having trouble with No Time For Love

Ferocious
06-08-2010, 05:25 AM
I'm not sure if it's against the rules to post a link to another forum, but while browsing the Gamespot forums I saw this topic:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/alphaprotocol/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-55054716&pid=945401&tag=topics;title

Apparently people got the achievement with both having negative rep with all of the girls and choosing SIE as their handler at the end and never having the option to sleep with them AND a few people confirmed that they had the option to sleep with all of them, they just didn't sleep with any and picked SIE as their handler for End Game and after saying no to her the achievement popped up.

What most people are probably doing wrong is not picking SIE as their handler in the End Game so make sure if you go for it don't kill her and get her to be your handler in End Game.

I will be testing this during my current play-through being I already did the Ladies Man path... although I much prefer that one haha

Gamersdg
06-08-2010, 09:18 AM
I just got this achievement, the best way to do this is just piss off all the women. Mina will hate you if you kill everyone, Don't send Info to Scarlet. Madison will hate you as long as you kill people and talk aggressive to her, Now as for Sie i have no clue what i did for her to not do it with me.

Ferocious
06-08-2010, 10:57 AM
Well that's probably the safest way, but according to multiple posters as long as you don't officially hook up with them (no kiss, etc..) and choose SIE as your handler in End Game, and then refuse SIE if she tries to advance on your character, you should get the achievement.

Either way, I plan on multiple play-throughs. And I'll try to keep everyone at a pretty high liking and see how it pans out. Most people probably either skipped, killed, or didn't select SIE for the end game who didn't get the achievement. It seems as if she has to be there for you to get he achievement.

ubermensch2007
06-08-2010, 12:21 PM
Well that's probably the safest way, but according to multiple posters as long as you don't officially hook up with them (no kiss, etc..) and choose SIE as your handler in End Game, and then refuse SIE if she tries to advance on your character, you should get the achievement.

Either way, I plan on multiple play-throughs. And I'll try to keep everyone at a pretty high liking and see how it pans out. Most people probably either skipped, killed, or didn't select SIE for the end game who didn't get the achievement. It seems as if she has to be there for you to get he achievement.

confirmed. had all ladies hate me, and when Heck was my endgame handler no achievement. then picked SIE and it popped right as our conversation ended and she didn't even try to jump me. so her being there is definitely a requirement.

ivern
06-08-2010, 06:15 PM
confirmed. had all ladies hate me, and when Heck was my endgame handler no achievement. then picked SIE and it popped right as our conversation ended and she didn't even try to jump me. so her being there is definitely a requirement.

I have a theory that in this game you need to have closure on each story path in order to get credit for it, "dodging" it does not give you what you want. So not seeing a girl doesn't give you credit for not romancing her, not seeing an execution target doesn't give you credit for being merciful, etc.

I'm trying to apply this logic to figure out what I'm missing in the executioner achievement, but that one's proving difficult...

Meagan47
06-08-2010, 09:53 PM
So if you're going for this achievement you can't kill SIE which means you can't get Judge, Jury, Executioner?

ubermensch2007
06-08-2010, 11:12 PM
So if you're going for this achievement you can't kill SIE which means you can't get Judge, Jury, Executioner?

SIE has to be your handler for endgame for this, regardless of whether you killed her earlier or not. so if you killed her earlier then won't get the chance for her to not seduce you in the med bay to get this achievement (pretty sure that's how it'd work), but remember that you can pick Albatross to be your handler for Brayko's mission instead and killing him would go towards JJ&E. it's him OR SIE you have to kill, not both. not like any of us have completely figured out that achievement anyways though... hope that helps

Meagan47
06-08-2010, 11:59 PM
Oh alright. Thanks a lot ubermensch2007. I just messed up on JJ&E anyways. I didn't get to fight Marburg to the death. -_-

ubermensch2007
06-09-2010, 03:37 AM
haha no prob. yeah i haven't done that yet either, I'll get that in my next playthrough along with the last ones I need and if I don't get JJE I'll just wait til somebody figures it out :)