PDA

View Full Version : Guardian of Light trailer

Poida
06-08-2010, 07:03 AM
YouTube- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Debut Trailer [OFFICIAL!!]

Looks decent, reserving judgment though for when I actually play it.

Tufty
06-11-2010, 03:33 PM
It's a shame Crystal Dynamics took over from CORE, the Tomb Raider games will never be the same again. I think this is the perfect example of how far they're willing to go in terms of ruining the franchise.

paulsteinbach
06-11-2010, 03:53 PM
To be honest I have always loved the Tomb Raider games and even after Crystal Dynamics took over I thought the games weren't bad. After Angel of Darkness I felt they started getting back to the roots and I am looking forward to this new style of Tomb Raider game.

Poida
06-22-2010, 05:01 AM
Technically speaking its not really Tomb Raider. To me it looks very diablo like.

UCB Disco
07-06-2010, 03:43 PM
Technically speaking its not really Tomb Raider. To me it looks very diablo like.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii can't say that. This isn't going to be a large amount of loot type-of-game, it's going to be a puzzle and exploration game, which IS like Tomb Raider.

I just say that it's a more dumbed-down version of Tomb Raider, but I personally think it looks like a lot of fun. We'll see. :)

Annalie
07-07-2010, 03:00 AM
As a tomb raider fan who has completed all games im going to pass on this sh!t.

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
07-09-2010, 06:31 PM
It's a shame Crystal Dynamics took over from CORE, the Tomb Raider games will never be the same again. I think this is the perfect example of how far they're willing to go in terms of ruining the franchise.

lol its just an arcade game calm down man

theyre bringing out a real one aswell