PDA

View Full Version : The hard times of RJ Berger....

KFZ Scrubs
06-08-2010, 09:13 PM
The meek shall inherit the girth....
HAHAHAHA, who saw the T.V show?!?!
OMG, it was so freaking funny, i was dying laughing the entire time. This show looks really good and one of the only good t.v shows on mtv IMO. What do you guys think.....
YouTube- New 2010! The Hard Times of RJ Berger | Trailer | MTV

elephantd
06-08-2010, 11:26 PM
Looks alright, don't really watch much of TV besides sports.:P

Norman Coxwell
06-08-2010, 11:33 PM
The mash-up between West Side Story and Twilight was kind of funny but the rest... eh its like one big dick joke. Like an American Pie movie. It's trash with a gilded pop-culture coating. I'll pass.

McGoogles
06-08-2010, 11:38 PM
Looks like one of those shows in which will be cancelled very soon. Just like the show "Secret Girlfriend".

The only part that I enjoyed of that trailer were the fun bags.

Iconoclast
06-08-2010, 11:59 PM
I've been seeing the previews for this show plastered all over TV. It actually looks pretty entertaining; a nerdy kid with a huge dong - I can't believe no one's come up with it until now.

KFZ Scrubs
06-10-2010, 09:31 PM
Looks like one of those shows in which will be cancelled very soon. Just like the show "Secret Girlfriend".

The only part that I enjoyed of that trailer were the fun bags.
Secret girlfriend was really retarded... in comparison with this show, secret girlfriend looks like it was made by two college dudes with nothing better to do with there time.
This show is actually freaking funny, trust, watch the first show. If it's not your taste of comedy that's cool.... i didn't want to watch it either because i was playing MW2... but i died laughing when i watched this.