PDA

View Full Version : Sniper ghost warrior achievements!!!

legendgamer262
06-09-2010, 01:41 AM
The game will have 24 achievements and reward you with 1000G

19 singleplayer achievements
5 multiplayer achievements

LINK: http://www.succesfull.fr/index.php?option=com_succesfull&Itemid=5&l=en&JeuID=880

Sakura4600
06-09-2010, 03:15 PM
nice find, might get it...looks interesting

b3nnyth3gr33k
06-09-2010, 03:19 PM
This game looks quite good and with these achievements its looking better . shame the site has a copyright on it or we could of had these for this site

syckrhythm
06-09-2010, 08:10 PM
This game is going to be awesome.. and its only $40 on release day, woohoo!

fludstud09
06-09-2010, 10:12 PM
At least it is only 2,000 kills online and something ridiculous like GoW 1/2 or the original Bad Company. Pretty straightforward list, I like it.

guillermo316
06-10-2010, 02:23 AM
i like the secret achievement beacuse its a illuminati reference

Deathr0t
06-10-2010, 02:19 PM
At least it is only 2,000 kills online and something ridiculous like GoW 1/2 or the original Bad Company. Pretty straightforward list, I like it.

Yeah BUT hopefully it will be somthing easily grindable like GRAW. If all the maps are massively open then boosting with one person is going to take awhile to find your target. So let's keep out fingers crossed the respawn locations will be the same or some general area.

If it takes even 1 minute to find an enemy in an open jungle (given your boosting and your partner is running to a visable reference after every respawn) that is still 2000 minutes, or 33 hours! just per person!! so 70 or less hours for both! ouchhhh

xAcCeSs DeNiEd
06-10-2010, 02:34 PM
Yeah BUT hopefully it will be somthing easily grindable like GRAW. If all the maps are massively open then boosting with one person is going to take awhile to find your target. So let's keep out fingers crossed the respawn locations will be the same or some general area.

If it takes even 1 minute to find an enemy in an open jungle (given your boosting and your partner is running to a visable reference after every respawn) that is still 2000 minutes, or 33 hours! just per person!! so 70 or less hours for both! ouchhhh

You haven't seen the multi-player trailer, the maps are huge. Your better of playing normally as boosting would take so long unless there was private matches that allowed you to unlock the achievements. It's confirmed that the multi-player can hold up to 8v8 so getting kills shouldn't be too hard.

Deathr0t
06-10-2010, 02:45 PM
You haven't seen the multi-player trailer, the maps are huge. Your better of playing normally as boosting would take so long unless there was private matches that allowed you to unlock the achievements. It's confirmed that the multi-player can hold up to 8v8 so getting kills shouldn't be too hard.

I was afraid of that, definitely going to take a long time imo, won't know until the spawn time is known and/or if camping is possible. Just watched the videos on steam, kind of impressive eh? Looks way better than I thought, no way can the game turn out that good can it?

MediumMelanin
06-10-2010, 05:06 PM
I like the tiles for them, they look pretty sick! They're not that bad either!

fludstud09
06-11-2010, 10:26 PM

Just play legit until you don't want to play anymore and boost the rest. That you do not waste the kills you get when you are actually playing MP.

dnodavila
06-17-2010, 01:52 AM
Hopefully there will be enough people who buy this game to start mutiplayer matches easily

chrishaney23
06-17-2010, 04:00 AM
Hopefully there will be enough people who buy this game to start mutiplayer matches easily

You can say that again ! or at least some kinda fan base (Ghostbusters lasted what...2 days) that keeps playing cause 2000 kills ain't no small number in a game like this. 250 of which must be with a pistol and winning 50 matches might not be so easy either unless thats like teams wins or something like that.

xAcCeSs DeNiEd
06-17-2010, 12:38 PM
You can say that again ! or at least some kinda fan base (Ghostbusters lasted what...2 days) that keeps playing cause 2000 kills ain't no small number in a game like this. 250 of which must be with a pistol and winning 50 matches might not be so easy either unless thats like teams wins or something like that.

If you play 20 matches a day and average around 10-15 kills a game you should have around 250 kills. This will take around 3-4 hours so around 28 hours for the average player to get 2000 kills. Campaign around 8 hours so in total the game should take 35-40 hours to complete. So its not that bad compared to others you never know the game could be a complete hit.

GhOsT SLaYeR
06-18-2010, 05:03 AM
not looking forward to Multiplayer achievements.. got a feeling the community will die off very soon and will need boosting. =\

D x NICE
06-18-2010, 09:39 PM
anyone willing to boost the online chevos i am willing to do so I want to get the online done first so I can enjoy the SP. If interested send me a FR GT= D x NICE