PDA

View Full Version : Post your glitches very funny

tazmad
06-09-2010, 02:12 AM
Ok I just had a really funny glitch that I managed to repeat. I was doing skill challenge and I was up to tiger and doing the beat tiger in the par 5's on wolf creek. I was playing the first hole and got just off the green in the rough for 3 and was not happy so I restarted the challenge.

Here is where it get funny, the game started me ion my first shot just at where my last shot was in the rough just short of the green. So I took my shot and hit it just on the fringe of the green, I restarted the challenge again and what do you know it started me on the fringe for my first shot, I putted in in for a hole in one on a par 5.

If you have any that people maybe able to repeat please post them here.

litepink
06-09-2010, 05:00 AM
Ok I just had a really funny glitch that I managed to repeat. I was doing skill challenge and I was up to tiger and doing the beat tiger in the par 5's on wolf creek. I was playing the first hole and got just off the green in the rough for 3 and was not happy so I restarted the challenge.

Here is where it get funny, the game started me ion my first shot just at where my last shot was in the rough just short of the green. So I took my shot and hit it just on the fringe of the green, I restarted the challenge again and what do you know it started me on the fringe for my first shot, I putted in in for a hole in one on a par 5.

If you have any that people maybe able to repeat please post them here.

If you could replicate that on every Skills challenge, you would practically be unstoppable.

Only glitch I can think of is from the commentary, not teerribly funny though. Ball was mid flight and they said it was going to find the trees. Added some top spin and it hit the pin hard and stopped inches away. The trees? Really? Is the pin a tree? Sometimes they say I "won't be happy with this" and then it lands a few feet of the pin. :confused:

tazmad
06-09-2010, 05:31 AM
I have only managed to replicate it on that one challenge so far, I have uploaded the clip if you want to check it out.

Minty
06-09-2010, 05:46 AM
Sometimes they say I "won't be happy with this" and then it lands a few feet of the pin. :confused:

I wouldn't be happy with a few feet :p

litepink
06-09-2010, 08:32 AM
I wouldn't be happy with a few feet :p

So you're the -36 round, hole everything out tournament winner eh?

Got a decent glitch. Second skills challenge with Vijay Singh. He hit it in front of some fern thing, and couldn't get out. He exceeded his shot limit whilst I got eagle. Too bad it was just match play.

tazmad
06-09-2010, 09:49 AM
I got the same glitch with Vijay Singh, it was weird.

JohnnyRogue24
06-09-2010, 09:59 AM
So you're the -36 round, hole everything out tournament winner eh?

Got a decent glitch. Second skills challenge with Vijay Singh. He hit it in front of some fern thing, and couldn't get out. He exceeded his shot limit whilst I got eagle. Too bad it was just match play.

Yea, this glitch use to happen to me in the earlier Tiger Woods games.

Goots 88
06-09-2010, 04:31 PM
only glitch I had so far was in the pro shop, I was buying new equipment and all of a sudden my guy dissappeared and then reappeared on the left of the screen behind the menu, not allowing me to see him. Overall great game (theres not a Tiger Woods that isnt fun to play) but part of me thinks they just rushed this one out... Its much slower than the other ones and personally I think Tiger '10 had better graphics.

tazmad
06-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Well I got another glitch not quite as funny as last one but hey had to have a laugh at it.

I was teeing off on a par 3 and you know how you take a divot out of the ground when you tee off and you leave that brown mark on the ground where the grass once was, well that brown mark was clean cut through the middle of my ball before I even made any attempt to tee off.

This game seem to have quite a few glitches and does not seem like it was very well tested before the did the final copy. None of these really change the gaming experience so that's good.

keokukchiefs
06-10-2010, 09:20 PM
Not really a glitch, but kinda funny. My tee shot went in the rough, then i try to hit onto the green with one of my woods. The ball goes about 20 yards and hit spectator, then the ball just dropped, which didn't make me happy...

brianjrkann
06-10-2010, 09:41 PM
wow....horrible glitching in this game

Goots 88
06-11-2010, 02:39 AM
just had an awful one which cost me a skills challenge which I had to restart, was so frustrated that I forgot to save it and post it as a gamerchallenge...

So i hit a PW from about 150 yd out, right at the flag, got the film (dun dun dun dun) and all of a sudden my ball pretty much slammed dunked into the hole (didn't hit flag bc I would have got XP for it) and shot way over the green OB. I mean I guess maybe in real life it could happen very slim to none, but chances are it would hit the flag, but more weird things have happen in sports. ie: randy johnson 99 MPH fastball destroying a pigeon in mid air

Wattsy
06-14-2010, 06:35 AM
when i get glitches they are always onces that go against me but mainly in sports like soccer n stuff

Thare187
06-14-2010, 06:32 PM
when i get glitches they are always onces that go against me but mainly in sports like soccer n stuff

What? :confused:

litepink
06-14-2010, 07:02 PM
What? :confused:
YouTube- Flapjack: WHAT?

I think he means, glitches tend to hurt rather than help. In my case, my glitch helped, the other golfer kept hitting it into the same fern. He has glitches where he loses out on games, goals, points, achievements, etc.

Br0k3nSw0rd1984
07-06-2010, 12:34 PM
I'm doing 18 hole showdowns at the moment, and constantly I'm getting the ball pretty close to the cup, but then after my opponent has shot, my Putt is much further away than where my ball landed, this has happened numerous times, I don't have a clue wtf is going on!

Lozia
07-06-2010, 01:04 PM
I'm doing 18 hole showdowns at the moment, and constantly I'm getting the ball pretty close to the cup, but then after my opponent has shot, my Putt is much further away than where my ball landed, this has happened numerous times, I don't have a clue wtf is going on!

That happened to me too every time I did a gamernet challenge. Every hole when I was teeing off the pin would be in the exact same position (even though it shouldn't be), and so I would aim for it, and when I came to putt, the pin had moved to where it should have been originally.

DLStChad II
07-25-2010, 03:27 PM

I had this happen to me constantly. Its worse on a St Andrews hole as it seems to like putting you 140ft away which is a real pain as the max putt distance is 120ft:)
Game is a real easy 1000 but it was definently rushed out. Better luck for 12 version EA.

heliocentric
08-03-2010, 03:47 PM
I'm doing 18 hole showdowns at the moment, and constantly I'm getting the ball pretty close to the cup, but then after my opponent has shot, my Putt is much further away than where my ball landed, this has happened numerous times, I don't have a clue wtf is going on! This is happening to me too. It's irritating the S*** out of me.