PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to boost in private match with 1 other?

DomLando
06-09-2010, 07:42 AM
Is it possible to boost the online achievements in a private match with one friend? Also what are the advantages of doing it with one guy or getting a group? Thanks in advance for the help.

Crazy BigGaz
06-09-2010, 08:57 AM
Yes in can can boost in private with 1 other person.
If there was a group of you, it maybe quicker dependeding on how many are in the group.

Frazilpop
06-09-2010, 06:38 PM
You could, but it would take ages. You would only go down one number per race, meaning it would take 98 races to get to rank 1. If you did it with a group it would be much quicker, with eight people you would go down 7 each race, meaning you would only need to play 14 races. If however you then had to then help the others in the group also reach rank 1 you would still end up playing nearly as many races.

babyfarmer
06-09-2010, 09:47 PM
If you're halfway decent at this game, you don't even need to boost. If you're going for the 1000, just finish the single player before going online, the cars you get for getting first in all races and all elite races are better than the cars most other people arr using. Occasionally you'll run into a few good racers, just find a new room. I went from 99 to 1 in a day.

Lozia
06-09-2010, 09:57 PM
Just a lot easier to do it legit. I went from 99 to 1 in a couple of hours. Took me about 19 races and I never lost one race online.

MakoBallistic
06-11-2010, 03:11 PM
I found the online achievs for this game actually the easiest to get, I didnt even finish the campaign and use the fastest cars, once i had the Cobretti 350GTR (i think thats what its called) I was sorted. Ive finished the campaign 100% now aswell and still use the Cobretti 350GTR when playing online because I hardly ever lose when using it, with it im usually 1st in 8/10 races.