PDA

View Full Version : Loading up previous episodes...

JamesRIOT
06-09-2010, 12:00 PM
I missed one of the Radio Shows from Ep. 4 but I haven't finished the game yet.

Can I load up Anderson Farm, get the Radio Show, then simply return to the start of Ep.5? Or will it overwrite my data and then I have to finish Ep.4 again?

Machew8472
06-09-2010, 01:07 PM
I missed one of the Radio Shows from Ep. 4 but I haven't finished the game yet.

Can I load up Anderson Farm, get the Radio Show, then simply return to the start of Ep.5? Or will it overwrite my data and then I have to finish Ep.4 again?

you can do that depending on where you are currently in the game. i would at the very least finish the episode your on and let the next episode start and save before going back to previous episodes or you could lose a load of checkpoints.

when you reload a chapter it saves over your continue game option, but because you have just started and saved an episode, you can reload the episode your currently on and continue after you have gone back and got the radio you need...

hope that helps

JamesRIOT
06-09-2010, 01:49 PM
I was just about to start Ep. 5 but then when I realised I had missed it, I panicked and came here rather than screwing up the game =p

So I can go back, get the Radio Show, and then carry on from Ep. 5? Great, thanks for the quick reply :)

Tim1601
06-09-2010, 03:02 PM
Yeah it's just that you'll have to continue through the episodes tab.

JamesRIOT
06-09-2010, 03:31 PM
Ok, yeah, I got the Radio Show and just went back to Ep. 5 through "Episodes" rather than "Continue Game". Now it's just carried on as normal :)

Thanks guys :)