PDA

View Full Version : Gamestop dlc

Goots 88
06-09-2010, 12:37 PM
I pre-ordered the game and it came with a DLC code for Riviera CC, but the course isn't even posted or listed yet on the marketplace... Anyone know whats going on???

Thelorn
06-09-2010, 05:33 PM
I was able to redeem my code for the course via xbox.com. Wasn't able to redeem it till about 9pm EST yesterday.

Stewie Griffin2
06-09-2010, 05:33 PM
No clue, I haven't been able to download it. First time I tried it said that the code was invalid, the last time it gave me some other error message.

Edit: I just tried again as soon as I posted it and the course started downloading. Give it a try now, hopefully it'll work for you as well.

Goots 88
06-09-2010, 05:59 PM
No clue, I haven't been able to download it. First time I tried it said that the code was invalid, the last time it gave me some other error message.

Edit: I just tried again as soon as I posted it and the course started downloading. Give it a try now, hopefully it'll work for you as well.

thanks... I appreciate it... just DL'd it now

KACG Penguin
06-09-2010, 08:21 PM
My gamestop didnt even have codes. I pre ordered it 3 months ago and I didnt get a code =(

Goots 88
06-09-2010, 08:37 PM
i had to ask them for it, it no longer comes inside the game anymore (annoying!!!), they have to print it out for you on a separate receipt.