PDA

View Full Version : This is getting ridiculous...

Elestian
06-09-2010, 04:05 PM
I've been playing a lot of Hexic lately. More than I need to be. In fact, I've been within reasonable range of getting the Pooh-bah achievement with ease. And what happens? I freeze - not once, not twice, but four times now as I've been making the final black pearl. It's absolutely ridiculous, especially considering at this point I find the game remarkably easy.

Does anyone else have serious trouble running this game for more than an hour? -_-

Dark Knight DC
06-10-2010, 01:26 AM
The framerate started slowing down for me when I had 6 black pearls around the board. (5 being one a silver star) ^_^

It never froze though. :eek:

Sorry it's happening to you. I'd be angry too. :confused:

(Hope all works out for you in the end like it did for me. ^_^)

Logan I
06-11-2010, 08:22 PM
I've played this game for multiple hours nonstop before and I have never had a problem... I just got the cheevo for a cluster of 3 black pearls last night... working on the 6 now...

Th3 Maj0r
06-21-2010, 07:52 PM
Its a shame you can change the game to different shapes or something.. I am colorblind and have troubles seeing the different colors.. and matching them up.

cuddy
06-22-2010, 01:08 PM
There is an option for the colorblind to add textures to the pieces so that you can identify them more easily.

OMGLOL1111
06-29-2010, 03:27 AM
never had it freeze and i had more than 20 black pearls on my screen at one time

must be frustrating as hell dude!!

amusedparrot
07-01-2010, 08:21 AM
Does anyone else have serious trouble running this game for more than an hour? -_-

Before I really got the hang of this game I was playing games that lasted well into the hours mark and never had it freeze up at all. I can understand why you would be pissed though.