PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite Predator Quotes and Scenes

Death Metal Jim
06-09-2010, 06:08 PM
So after watching Predator for what has to literally be the 150th time earlier today, I am now convinced more than ever that this is the most quotable action movie of all time. I was just wondering what everyone's favorite quotes and scenes are from this amazing masterpiece. Some of mine are:
Dutch-"If it bleeds, we can kill it"
Dutch-[to Dillon] "So you cooked up a story and dropped the six of us in a meatgrinder?"
Blain-"I ain't got time to bleed"
Dillion-"Look, we've been looking for this place for months. My men were in that chopper when it got hit! Hopper's orders were to go in and get my men and he disappeared."
Dutch-"He didn't disappear. He was skinned alive!"
Billy-"There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."
Dutch-"Stick around"
Mac-[whispering] "I see you!"

My favorite scene is when Dutch is preparing to fight the Predator one on one, and is setting up all the elaborate traps across the jungle. All of a sudden it shows the Predator just tearing apart the bodies of his former comrades, and collecting their skulls as trophies. It just completely show what the Predator is all about, and all it really cares about in the grand scheme of things.

I also found this hilarious clip on youtube of the infamous arm wrestling match between Dillion and Dutch
YouTube- Badass Handshake

So what's everyone else's favorite quotes and scenes from this movie? I'd imagine we'll be seeing alot of Hawkins jokes, Blaine's utter manly-ness, and Mac's psychotic episodes ;)

Shinobi273
06-09-2010, 06:12 PM
You forgot "Get to the choppa!" and "What the hell are you...?"

Also the two jokes about dating a homeless chick and cavernous V.

"Stick around" and "I ain't got time to bleed" are epic.

Edit: Oh I guess you got the jokes under the youtube vid.

Death Metal Jim
06-09-2010, 06:16 PM
Lmao! Ya man, i didn't wanna take all the quotes away, is it sad that i can recite every line to this movie? it just so damn quotable, i find myself using these lines in everyday events, especially the "drop us in a meatgrinder" one if someone bullshit's me into something i don't wanna do hahaha!

Iconoclast
06-09-2010, 06:20 PM
How could you forget GET TO DA CHOPPAH! That's probably one of the most memorable Arnold quotes of all time (although there's a lot that fits into that category).

Doooo iiiiiittt! Kiiiillll meeee!

Oh Arnold, you make my life. It's such a shame you're so busy being Governor of California, the big screen misses you (and I'm not talking about some lame cameo in The Expendables).

KSizzle
06-09-2010, 06:39 PM
"You are one ugly Mudda Fucka"

Haven't seen it in a few years but I'm pretty sure that is how he delivered that line.

Also "Get to the Choppa" is a movie classic.

Great movie!

domn8rdom
06-09-2010, 11:17 PM
Im going have to go watch this movie again. Havent seen it in years.

"Get to the Chopper" is the all time greatest quote that I can remember right now.

Kunduz
06-10-2010, 01:33 AM
"GET TO DA CHOPPER!!!!"

"Stick around"

"Dillon, you son of a bitch"

jtr1gg3r
06-10-2010, 07:54 AM
GET TO DA CHOPPPPPPPPPA!

Aint got time to bleed

theres loads more, but thaths all I can think of atm

I love the scene when Shcwarzernegger is covered in mud and the Predator is looking right at him

Sambuca Queen
06-10-2010, 04:18 PM
"You are one ugly motherfucker!" Love that line so much.
Oh!!! And "Ya got time to duck?"

X monkfish69 X
06-11-2010, 02:07 PM
'Get to the Chopper' is more famous than the film nowadays.... It is an absolute classic film though and I'm looking forward to the new film by Robert Rodriguez and I'm also looking forward to the new Blu-Ray release that is coming out later this year which has the restored version of the film on there :)

Jakethemuss
06-12-2010, 10:44 AM
"Ya'll a bunch of slack jaws faggots around here"

"Theres something out there, and it ain't no man...we're all gonna die!"

"Stick around" I guess this line is particularly cool as the enemy was actually coming from behind him, but still got bagged by the big D

"Time to let off some st..." Oops, wrong film

Genesis x360a
06-12-2010, 10:56 AM
Everyones pretty much listed them all lol The film is Epic and anyone who's ever watched it can quote the best ones :p

SALT1R3
06-12-2010, 09:58 PM
Got me in the mood of watching it again now! :)

jamie1000013
06-13-2010, 04:47 AM
new film coming out which you may like. "your one ugly mother fucker!" lol.Also the predator laugh "muhahahahahahha"

YouTube- Predators Trailer