PDA

View Full Version : Bus Stop Glitch Video!

HOT FN CARL
04-11-2007, 06:14 PM
This video by "Papa Gamer" should help anyone with the Bus Stop glitch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvlc4_p1GEU

Beach 3214
04-13-2007, 01:22 AM
So what do you keep doing that for 30 mins, driving off when a car comes and hitting select. Or do the cars just stop coming ?

Lol, but then you have to lose the cops.

Fartmaster UEO
04-14-2007, 03:17 AM
So what do you keep doing that for 30 mins, driving off when a car comes and hitting select. Or do the cars just stop coming ?

Lol, but then you have to lose the cops. that s when it gets gay and you somehow get caught after building up a massive bounty

HLE0X
05-13-2007, 04:42 PM
Thats what happend to me, its so annoying

BidFarewell
04-12-2008, 07:53 AM
Brilliant!

Makes the game a whole lot easier. :p

antnie
04-25-2008, 10:09 PM
now how do you get away after doing this glitch. Be Duse I am up there and I don't want to drive off because they will catch me. I would like to know.

Guamon
04-26-2008, 02:53 AM
I know, I accumulate all the bounty but then they get to two cops left and they get backup. After that they have 15 more cars and i don't know what to do. Holy crap. I gave up when I saw the 15 more cops comming. :(

BidFarewell
04-26-2008, 03:18 AM
What i did was backed up back into where the top of the ramp is and turned into the little walkway (wait half way between) sort of thing just before where the ledge you perform that trick is.... most of the time the cops cant see you there, once it hits cooldown mode the cops dont move, so its just a matter of getting it from the green evade bar to the cooldown mode one. Once you get that, 99% of the time you will succeed.

Scooze4718
07-10-2008, 04:57 PM
Um, I have a damn helicopter flying over top of me now while doing this bus stop glitch! lol

Wait....it just went away. Now I'm going to go for a run and see how much my bounty increases when I get back. As of now my bounty is 157,500. Now it is starting to increase by 5,000 about every 10 seconds. :)

Lets hope I am able to evade them afterwards. I'll just try backing up in the walkway like someone suggested.

Token Blackshi
07-25-2008, 07:23 AM
What i did was backed up back into where the top of the ramp is and turned into the little walkway (wait half way between) sort of thing just before where the ledge you perform that trick is.... most of the time the cops cant see you there, once it hits cooldown mode the cops dont move, so its just a matter of getting it from the green evade bar to the cooldown mode one. Once you get that, 99% of the time you will succeed.

This trick worked for me too on BOTH occasions that i attempted it (Heat Level 5)...highly recommended! :)

iN4p
08-11-2008, 08:43 PM
I havn't played this yet, though i plan to, how to do the 'teleport' thing?
when he falls off the bus stop then teleports back up?
does it do this automatically or do you press a button like Back or something?

Will Metropolis
08-21-2008, 09:22 PM
I havn't played this yet, though i plan to, how to do the 'teleport' thing?
when he falls off the bus stop then teleports back up?
does it do this automatically or do you press a button like Back or something?

The select button will reset you -- or "teleport" you back onto the ledge.

GODNOAHME
08-23-2008, 04:26 PM
I read all the bus stop glitch posts. I have found the best combination for me. I go up the right ramp and out to the end of the ledge with just the front hanging over the edge. Occasionally you will get followed but usually the cops will drive off the edge or you can push them off. If this happens it is when you just get up there. Sometimes the cops will leave and you will get a cool down when you don't want it. Just do it all again. When you have collected the bounty you are happy with, turn around carefully, wait for the helicopter to leave then drive in and turn right and stay tight to the glass on the bridge connecting the ramps. In a short time, the cool down will come. It may come and go a couple times, be patient. I have never been busted on the bridge in a dozen or so times. I turn around because I can see when the helicopter leaves and I find I can drive in there quicker. For some reason if I turned around when I first got up there, I got busted. This happened twice in a row so now I wait until I have all the bounty I want then turn around and leave. If you wait for a level 5 heat, the bounty goes up by 25000 every 10 seconds!!!

Will Metropolis
08-24-2008, 03:51 AM
Thanks, Godnoahme.

I'm having trouble with the Damage to State milestone to reach racer #2 (Toru). I use the bus stop glitch after getting about 100,000 damage to state and then just keep driving off the edge and resetting the car to run into cars and make them run into each other.

If anyone knows of an easier way to do this milestone, I'd be greatly appreciative!

GODNOAHME
08-26-2008, 05:00 PM
I have been struggling with that same milestone. I found the 200,000 tough to get. I finally gave up and just headed out to the freeway and avoided roadblocks. It was a lot easier. I only struggled when I stopped my car or tried to turn around. It is best to go 3/4 throttle and head in one direction and really study the roadblock before you hit it. Much of the time you can blow right by them on a parallel road or sneak through a hole.

o0PTIMUS PRIMEo
09-10-2008, 06:25 PM
that video helped a little but i still keep getting busted so i am giving up on this game because it is not even that fun anyways

Iv VeNoM vI
11-19-2008, 01:13 AM
thats not a glitch