PDA

View Full Version : First Rock Band 3 tracks confirmed (for realz)

Yabadapaduu
06-10-2010, 08:21 AM
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gamehunters/post/2010/06/rock-band-3-the-songs-announced-so-far-/1

Queen, Dio, Ozzy, Hendrix....

Dustinator
06-10-2010, 02:51 PM
Next time, go all out and post the tracks like this ;)

Setlist (out of 83 so far):

Dio – Rainbow in the Dark
Huey Lewis and the News – The Power of Love
Ida Maria – Oh My God
Jane’s Addiction – Been Caught Stealing
Jimi Hendrix – Crosstown Traffic
Joan Jett – I Love Rock and Roll
Juanes – Me Enamora
Metric – Combat Baby
Night Ranger – Sister Christian
Ozzy Osbourne – Crazy Train
Phoenix – Lasso
Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody
Rilo Kiley – Portions of Foxes
Smash Mouth – Walkin’ on the Sun
Spacehog – In the Meantime
Stone Temple Pilots – Plush
The Cure – Just Like Heaven
The Doors – Break On Through
The Vines – Get Free
The White Stripes – The Hardest Button to Button
Them Crooked Vultures – Dead End Friends
Whitesnake – Here I Go Again

animeaddict42
06-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Bohemian Rhapsody was a given with the new keyboard, but that is still amazing. Walkin' on the Sun is a nice surprise, great catchy song. I'm really excited for The Doors though, there better be a pack by them coming out soon after... Crazy Train and Hardest Button to Button are great too

KindredPOKER
06-12-2010, 07:27 AM
There is about three good songs on there, thank god for The Doors, other than that I hope the rest of the songs aren't as disappointing.

Marciano 315
06-12-2010, 10:12 AM
they should really let the fans decide what songs get to be in the games, because this list kinda sucks except for a few songs and the other good ones are already in guitar hero. wheres coheed and cambria!

SnakeChips
06-12-2010, 04:43 PM

Are the only songs I know and like as of the moment and I can't wait to play them. I love Rock and Roll will be nice to play on Rock Band considering anytime I wantedt o playt he song before I had to put in Guitar Hero 1 O_o. But I think the other 3(especially Power of Love, being from Back to the future =P) are all going to be amazing to play.

institutions
06-12-2010, 05:04 PM
Wow, there sure are a lot of RB3 threads with the same info in them.

Why is no one as happy as me about Rainbow in the Dark? D:
It's Dio! Plus, it has a badass guitar solo in it.
Depending on how they chart the solo, even though it has an easier main riff, I bet it'll be in the higher tiers - at least 6.

Raresmack
06-14-2010, 08:11 AM
i youtubes the songs i've never heard of, some of them aren't too shabby... Its gonna be a good game.

Otaaffe
06-14-2010, 10:34 AM
I youtubed the ones I didn't know as well and most of them sounded okay. I don't think track list is a huge deal for rock band because unlike Guitar Hero most of the music is downloadable. So whilst there are a coupla songs there that I'm not to keen on it doesn't really matter because my downloaded music plus the tracks from RB1 and RB2 mean that the bad tracks will barely get noticed. Plus I read that now you can mark songs so that they don't get selected in random playlists.

Iconoclast
06-14-2010, 01:47 PM
I youtubed the ones I didn't know as well and most of them sounded okay. I don't think track list is a huge deal for rock band because unlike Guitar Hero most of the music is downloadable. So whilst there are a coupla songs there that I'm not to keen on it doesn't really matter because my downloaded music plus the tracks from RB1 and RB2 mean that the bad tracks will barely get noticed. Plus I read that now you can mark songs so that they don't get selected in random playlists.This 100%. That's the great thing about RB; even if you aren't a fan of all the songs on the setlist, you're not restricted to just those songs like you are with most of the Guitar Hero games. As much fun as I have playing songs like Cliffs of Dover and Raining Blood, it gets a bit tiresome after awhile.

And I didn't even know about that whole "marking" songs not to appear in mystery sets...that's fantastic. Not sure why it hasn't been included before; I've actually never even thought about how useful such a feature would be.

TooMuchCowbell
06-19-2010, 08:28 AM
Lookin pretty good so far. Glad we get Them Crooked Vultures. One step closer to Led Zep...

thescottishguy
06-30-2010, 07:21 AM
they should really let the fans decide what songs get to be in the games, because this list kinda sucks except for a few songs and the other good ones are already in guitar hero. wheres coheed and cambria!

RBN has kinda proven for me that the most popular songs are not necessarily the most fun to play.

There are def. songs I'd like to see, but for the most part I'm pretty happy with the selection of songs hmx have chosen.

thescottishguy
06-30-2010, 07:22 AM
This 100%. That's the great thing about RB; even if you aren't a fan of all the songs on the setlist, you're not restricted to just those songs like you are with most of the Guitar Hero games. As much fun as I have playing songs like Cliffs of Dover and Raining Blood, it gets a bit tiresome after awhile.

And I didn't even know about that whole "marking" songs not to appear in mystery sets...that's fantastic. Not sure why it hasn't been included before; I've actually never even thought about how useful such a feature would be.

they had talked about adding this feature in RB2, but I guess it got pushed off to 3. The presentation at E3 was pretty impressive, lots of little tweaks that improve the overall experience.

RLKDragon
07-03-2010, 05:54 PM
A couple Rush songs have been rumored to be included, but nothing announced of course. Here's hoping for Subdivision!

RockBanditPhil
07-16-2010, 09:44 AM
This is my most anticipated game release of all time.

Blockburner83
07-20-2010, 02:08 PM
Dio and Whitesnake is the only thing im interested in

Panda
07-23-2010, 12:56 AM
Meh.. Rainbow in the Dark is brilliant but the rest, very meh. Though I'm a huge metal fan.. I'm just looking forward to the Nightmare songs. Megadeth, Dream Theater, Metallica.. Make it happen like it did in RB2!

mikachu93
07-24-2010, 01:19 AM
We can add Filter, Foreigner, the B-52s, Avenged Sevenfold, Def Leppard, Marilyn Manson, and Tears for Fears.

Source - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=3335768#post3335768

Meh.. Rainbow in the Dark is brilliant but the rest, very meh. Though I'm a huge metal fan.. I'm just looking forward to the Nightmare songs. Megadeth, Dream Theater, Metallica.. Make it happen like it did in RB2!
Doesn't look like Dream Theater is going to be on-disc this time. When asked whether or not they have a song in Rock Band 3, Portnoy replied, "Not that I know of, but it would be awesome if we did!"

MapleMire
08-03-2010, 08:32 AM
Man they need some AC/DC. I'm dying to play Stormy Mad Day, War Machine, and Rock N Roll Train!

gambit444
08-13-2010, 01:06 PM
All these are great. Check them all out.

Jane’s Addiction – Been Caught Stealing
Ozzy Osbourne – Crazy Train
Spacehog – In the Meantime
Stone Temple Pilots – Plush
The Cure – Just Like Heaven
The Doors – Break On Through
The Vines – Get Free
The White Stripes – The Hardest Button to Button
Whitesnake – Here I Go Again

daenius
08-16-2010, 11:10 AM
Eurogamer announced 10 new songs that are going to be on the RB3 disc:

Bob Marley & The Wailers - Get Up, Stand Up
INXS - Need You Tonight
Poni Hoax - Antibodies
Rammstein - Du Hast
Roxette - The Look
Tokio Hotel - Humanoid
HIM - Killing Loneliness
Maná - Oye Mi Amor
Slipknot - Before I Forget
War - Low Rider

Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2010-08-16-rammstein-and-bob-marley-in-rock-band-3