PDA

View Full Version : only needed 1 more achievement... and it glitched :(

slimepunch
06-10-2010, 02:50 PM
got 99 coffee thermoses... only needed 1 more... went back through the game using the colour coded guide... nowhere to be seen. even went back over a few chapters again that i thought i might have missed, still nothing.

so i assume the game hasn't registered one that i picked up... what a pain in the arse!!!:mad:

can i just delete my game file and go through the game again just collecting coffee thermoses to get the last achievement?

wish remedy would have double checked this sort of thing.

Hoborg
06-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Dunno dude, did you try recovering your gamertag? Other than that, are you sure you didn't miss one? The popular ones include: the one behind the broken fence in chp 2 I believe, the one on top of the hill near the radiotower, the one by the mineshaft in chp 3 before it gets dark, and the final one you need to shine a light on in the final episode.

Redskinsfan26
06-11-2010, 01:48 AM
Did you die somewhere right after picking one up?

Alpha X
06-11-2010, 06:43 AM
If the achievement matters enough to you, I would just play through the entire game again on normal and follow the guide all the way through, even on ones that you know you got. I followed webbs guide and a video guide made by Geoff and Jack from achievement hunter through the first few chapters and then I switched to just the video guide. The only problem that you might have with that would be that their guide has all of the collectibles in it, not just the thermoses.

slimepunch
06-11-2010, 09:45 AM
would u believe it , it was the one in the church basement i missed! cocky little flask!! lol was staring me right in the face when i just happened to shine my light on it... i was sure i thorougly explored that area over and over... guess not! thanks anyway for the help guys *embarresed* lol

x FLA5H x
06-11-2010, 02:37 PM
would u believe it , it was the one in the church basement i missed! cocky little flask!! lol was staring me right in the face when i just happened to shine my light on it... i was sure i thorougly explored that area over and over... guess not! thanks anyway for the help guys *embarresed* lol

....and there was you picking on Remedy! To be honest, I think they've made a pretty decent game - even if it took a while. Think these collectables are there to beef it out a bit tho..

...oh congrats on your last cheevo!

Hoborg
06-12-2010, 03:05 AM
A lot of us have been there man. 1 fucking thermos missing and no real clue where. Some of us got lucky and found it others will probably have to play the game over again from the start.

Gratz on your good fortunes.