PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Episode 2. Need help Please!!!

Mugen NSX RR
06-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Well, I'm not really stuck, per se. I'm trying to get to the chest right after you get to drive the truck. I run as many Taken down as I can before I get to the chest, but it's either they destroy my truck, or I get killed by the shear lack of Taken spawning before I can get to the chest.

Am I just a noob or is there something legitimate I'm doing wrong?

Nozza XBA
06-10-2010, 03:32 PM
Well, I'm not really stuck, per se. I'm trying to get to the chest right after you get to drive the truck. I run as many Taken down as I can before I get to the chest, but it's either they destroy my truck, or I get killed by the shear lack of Taken spawning before I can get to the chest.

Am I just a noob or is there something legitimate I'm doing wrong?

Remind me.. is the chest in that tunnel?

If so just bomb it down the hill, get out, rush in there (some will folow, should only be a few), grab it, possble fight back then get back into the car.

Dont hang aruond killing in the car so much as this will casu your car to break down. I did it first time with no problems and the Taken dissapeared after a while! You will have to fight some though when you exit the car but get close to the barrier, run and jum p over and keep running to the back then turn around and kill them off! I only had about 3 on me I think.

Mugen NSX RR
06-10-2010, 11:36 PM
Remind me.. is the chest in that tunnel?

If so just bomb it down the hill, get out, rush in there (some will folow, should only be a few), grab it, possble fight back then get back into the car.

Dont hang aruond killing in the car so much as this will casu your car to break down. I did it first time with no problems and the Taken dissapeared after a while! You will have to fight some though when you exit the car but get close to the barrier, run and jum p over and keep running to the back then turn around and kill them off! I only had about 3 on me I think.

No, it's at the end of a trail beside a logging truck in the middle of the road. It's in a small shack. Thanks for the reply though.

x FLA5H x
06-11-2010, 02:53 PM
No, it's at the end of a trail beside a logging truck in the middle of the road. It's in a small shack. Thanks for the reply though.

To be honest that is one of the harder chests to get in the game. Its the first time you get to drive and the taken seem to continually spawn on that long dark road. I got killed trying to get it too, but on the 2nd attempt I drove over a few taken quickly on the way down (remember to use full beam on the truck lights), ran over to the right, got the chest and had to dodge and use the torch to get back to the truck. - Just keep timing full power on the torch until you manage back.

There may be a better way but thats how I got that one.
If its now updated your stats - you of course have the option of leaving it, I think!

Roxy
06-11-2010, 05:14 PM
This is the only chest I had trouble with as well. I don't think you're doing anything wrong, it is just difficult. The best advice I can give is do your best in killing as many Taken as possible, driving as close as you can to the shack and making a run for it. I tried to save my stamina so I could avoid them once I hit the shack so I could run back to my car. Just dodge as much as you can and hope for the best. I don't remember how far you drive before you get there, but maybe try to avoid earlier Taken as to not damage your truck as much. At least if you get to open the chest it saves and if you die at least it counts towards the achievement.

Hopefully mashing all our suggestions together can make it easier for you.

Ron Jeremy R6
06-11-2010, 06:16 PM
I had trouble with this one as well.

Stlng
06-11-2010, 08:21 PM
On what difficulty are you playing? On normal, I just drove the car as close to the shack as I could and used flares to keep the Taken away...

Mugen NSX RR
06-11-2010, 08:25 PM
On what difficulty are you playing? On normal, I just drove the car as close to the shack as I could and used flares to keep the Taken away...

Just on normal which makes me feel like I suck. As luck would have it, I'm out of flares which makes this even more difficult.

my_box_72
06-11-2010, 11:51 PM
Just on normal which makes me feel like I suck. As luck would have it, I'm out of flares which makes this even more difficult.

Keep trying mate you will get it oops this post must be old you've probably got it by now ;)

Mugen NSX RR
06-12-2010, 01:38 AM
Keep trying mate you will get it oops this post must be old you've probably got it by now ;)

Na, still don't have it.

pyromentalist
06-13-2010, 05:55 PM
the only part of this game that i dont like is the driving sections. they just dont feel as developed

Mugen NSX RR
06-13-2010, 10:14 PM
Got it last night finally. I actually quit playing it for a couple days and came back and got it first try. Thanks all for the advice.