PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3 GFWL Achievement glitch?

son of fett
06-11-2010, 03:07 AM
If I downloaded Fallout 3 from the games for windows client why does the "~" achievement glitch not work? If it is supposed to work can someone walk me through what I should do to get it to work?

arachnophilia
06-11-2010, 08:33 AM
the console?

um, if you bought this game just to farm easy achievements, you've wasted your money. play the game, it's well worth it.

mmartynn
06-11-2010, 12:10 PM
yh, play the game and earn the achievements...

son of fett
06-11-2010, 12:33 PM
the console?

um, if you bought this game just to farm easy achievements, you've wasted your money. play the game, it's well worth it.

I didn't realize there was an actual achievement glitch. What I was implying was the fallout 3 PC achievement guide on this site says to open up the console with ~ and you can type different codes. Like the one for god mode, weapons, or the bobbleheads (I have missed some of the heads).

arachnophilia
06-12-2010, 10:56 AM
I didn't realize there was an actual achievement glitch. What I was implying was the fallout 3 PC achievement guide on this site says to open up the console with ~ and you can type different codes. Like the one for god mode, weapons, or the bobbleheads (I have missed some of the heads).

yes, you can input commands into the console that pop the achievements directly. it's possible to have the full 1550 in 30 seconds.

what is it that you're trying to do? the console guide can be found here: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Console

the wiki will list the base-ids for items on their respective pages.