PDA

View Full Version : Wrong achievement popped up

I Redbush I
06-11-2010, 11:46 AM
so i just got out of the Tranquility Lane simulation after completing Scientific Pursuits. As i exited the seat, rather than the "Tranquility Lane" achievement popping up, i got the one for "You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head" any ideas why this happened and if i can still get the correct achievement by reloading a save?

Edit: scratch that, it did give me the shoot em in the head achievement when i left the seat, but i just finished talkin to dad and got the tranquility lane one, weird

mmartynn
06-11-2010, 11:49 AM
thats odd. try loading your save and trying again. if that dont work, i would suggest loading again and doing YGSEITH before you do tranq lane

arachnophilia
06-12-2010, 11:01 AM
were you wearing the winterized power armor from op:anchorage when you got "you gotta shoot 'em in the head?" and up until the point you entered the simulator?

when you exit the simulator, it re-equips whatever you had when you entered, and equipping t-51b armor counts as completion of "you gotta shoot 'em in the head." this is because, spoiler alert, crowley is really looking for the keys to retrieve a set of t-51b armor.