PDA

View Full Version : There better not be any glitched achievements in this MOH!!!!!!

farah540
06-12-2010, 08:06 AM
I hope they will not rush this game and not check to see if the achievements unlock.I will be ANNOYED to have more glitched achievements.

dragon strife 1
06-12-2010, 10:51 AM
What achievements were glitched?
All the ones i earned unlocked for me.

ITD Soldierboy
06-15-2010, 02:01 AM
None of the MoH: Airborne achievements were glitched....

farah540
06-18-2010, 03:44 AM
Ummm,yes.The World War 2 Victory medal achievement is glitched.If you don't believe me check the forums for MOHA.The figures are there.

ITD Soldierboy
09-24-2010, 06:53 PM
Ummm,yes.The World War 2 Victory medal achievement is glitched.If you don't believe me check the forums for MOHA.The figures are there.

It's not glitched though, it's glitchy. Glitched is where you cannot get it at all, yet glitchy is when it's just retarded to unlock.

Chaos MAN
09-25-2010, 05:40 PM
Glitched or glitchy it doesn't matter. It's EA servers everyone I'll bet my testicles that there is going to be some type of problem or bug in this game that's going to piss everyone off.

ITD Soldierboy
09-27-2010, 10:25 PM
Glitched or glitchy it doesn't matter. It's EA servers everyone I'll bet my testicles that there is going to be some type of problem or bug in this game that's going to piss everyone off.

Of course its gonna have a bug or a problem because every game has bugs or issues, whether minor or major. A game without a bug is a game that does not exist.

Chaos MAN
09-28-2010, 12:08 AM
Yes your correct there soldierboy. I'm just saying that EA tends to have a lot more problems online then most other games.

isw42
10-08-2010, 11:24 PM
Agreed. I'm sick of EA shutting off servers and putting out crappy games with glitchy achievements.

TR3NCHED
10-09-2010, 01:26 AM
None of the campain cheevos are glitched :D

Bazz NZ
10-10-2010, 11:34 AM
None of the MoH: Airborne achievements were glitched....
I was 8 in the world at that game, myself and everyone I knew could not get that cheivo either.

euanpetrie
10-10-2010, 04:51 PM
This game has no singleplayer "glitchty" achievements, all mine unlocked fine, now onto multiplayer.

euanpetrie
10-10-2010, 05:01 PM
This game has no singleplayer "glitchty" achievements, all mine unlocked fine, now onto multiplayer.

This being said I have only come across 3 glitches in the game, 2 of them being that a sequence had started/stopped and I was unable to continue because I guess the characters were not moving or the game was not commencing properly? idk, hard to expain I guess. The 3rd was kind of strange, I was unable to go to mission select after finishing the game, all the levels were shaded as if I had not played through them, so incase this happens to anyone since the DSHK achievement is only doable from restarting the level [not from checkpoint] as far as I know anyways, luckily before that whole sequence I exited to dash and copied my save to my MU so I had 2 seperate saves. Might wanna do that incase same thing happens to others.

MadDogChad
10-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Granted I didn't get all the MoH:A cheevos, but I don't recall any being glitched...challenging and/or time-consuming as cheevos should be, but not glitched as in "won't unlock when performed correctly".

I'm not really a "gotta 100% every game" person...so maybe I just don't know. haha

fear30x
10-12-2010, 02:23 AM
come on its EA its not a game unless there is atleast one glitched Achievement

Army of Two 40th

BadCompany 2 Campaign:m-coms,weapons,
& server continue to drop u at random

GHLougar
10-12-2010, 02:25 AM
Come on, don't jinx it....it's not nice.

Psymon
10-13-2010, 06:17 AM
I'm on mission 7 now, and have only come across 1 glitchy achievement. The "It Takes a Village... Out" achievement wouldn't unlock on hard. I demolished the entire village close to 30 times without it popping. To solve the issue I switched the difficulty to easy and got it on the second or third try.