PDA

View Full Version : Transformers villain is.....

KFZ Scrubs
06-12-2010, 06:52 PM
Shockwave.... according to this yahoo report it is.
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/movie-talk-transformers-fans-to-receive-a-shock.html

Iconoclast
06-12-2010, 07:30 PM
Just Shockwave? Why not give us a handful of Decepticons as the primary villains in the movie and let us enjoy it as they're each killed off one by one?

A Satyr
06-12-2010, 07:40 PM
Just Shockwave? Why not give us a handful of Decepticons as the primary villains in the movie and let us enjoy it as they're each killed off one by one?
I'd rather see Shockwave kill off all the autobots 1 by 1

Honestly how many decepticons are left? They are dieing left and right...

They need to bring in that air craft carrier guy

A ZombieTwinkie
06-12-2010, 07:56 PM
I'd rather see Shockwave kill off all the autobots 1 by 1

Same here. And make Starscream more of a badass. Both in appearances and actions. But, that will never happen.

Iconoclast
06-12-2010, 08:10 PM
And make Starscream more of a badass. Both in appearances and actions. But, that will never happen.Too late; they've already excelled at making Starscream a bitch.

KFZ Scrubs
06-13-2010, 02:07 AM

Meh, i'm sure there's more. It's just shockwave we know of for now.... who knows?
Maybe Unicron will make an appearance in the third movie.... i doubt it but i'd love to see it happen.

Joker0fLife
06-13-2010, 02:44 AM
If I remember right, Megatron didn't die at the end of the second movie or was that the first?

domn8rdom
06-13-2010, 03:52 AM
If I remember right, Megatron didn't die at the end of the second movie or was that the first?

No he didnt die in the 2nd movie but he died in the first and was brought back to life in the 2nd. So ya what is going happen to Megatron in the 3rd?

jamie1000013
06-13-2010, 04:44 AM
They have been going downhill since number one so this one will be 3 hours and 30 minutes long and twice as boring.

Iconoclast
06-13-2010, 04:47 AM
So ya what is going happen to Megatron in the 3rd?My vote is for date rape drug and some surprise buttsecks ;)

Schism
06-13-2010, 05:06 AM
no Unicron?? O___O
T_T

Lord Yamikage
06-13-2010, 07:01 AM
no Unicron?? O___O
T_T

Ha ha, I was hoping for Unicron too, but the studio will not achieve successfully story telling of Unicron in one film. Don't get me wrong, unlike many people, I enjoyed the TF movies, but Unicron is too big - in my opinion - to fit in on film. I'd like to see a new TF movies that will build up to fight against Unicron.

ApochWeiss
06-13-2010, 07:12 AM
My vote is for date rape drug and some surprise buttsecks ;)

Damn, beat me to it. I'm sure it'd make me want to go to see this film. When Starscream's mechnical balls drop, I'll gladly start watching these films. Until then, that hour of Transformers I forced myself to watch on DVD ruined these films for me.

KFZ Scrubs
06-13-2010, 06:19 PM
no Unicron?? O___O
T_T
This is what i'm hoping for.... that thsi movie is a set up for a unicron movie next.
But, i kind of don't want them to do a movie with unicron because Bay would do him no justice. I think the only reason he would want Unicron in a movie would be to have a huge explosion.

Madfrog0
06-14-2010, 03:04 AM
i read about this as well.
not sure how shockwave is going to be the main bad guy..

X monkfish69 X
06-14-2010, 07:10 AM
Galvatron. That's who is needed now. Kill off Megatron and then have Galvatron take over after killing Starscream when he makes a bid to become leader.

I don't think that even Michael Bay could do Unicron justice if he were to make an appearance. I mean, he is a planet or planetoid and therefore would be gigantic in comparison to any Autobot/Decepticon, so how would they cope with that on screen ? I know it's all CGI, but how can they possibly do Unicron any justice at all ? I just can't see it myself...

jtr1gg3r
06-14-2010, 08:33 AM
dinobots anyone?

Iconoclast
06-14-2010, 01:12 PM
dinobots anyone?No way man, Beast Wars was best...Optimus was a robo-monkey. Fuck yeah!

hodge
06-14-2010, 10:06 PM
My vote is for date rape drug and some surprise buttsecks ;)

Hang on, (in both cases) who is going to be slipping him this?