PDA

View Full Version : Absolutley Canada's Worst!

RexDarr
06-13-2010, 12:58 AM
I have been following Canada's Worst Handyman and Canada's Worst Driver since the very first season. Every year the absolutley worst people in Canada are put on these shows to "show off" how bad they really are.
I have asked other people if they watch the show, some people have said that it is fake.
I've watched it and have noticed that these people are absolutley lost when it comes to the challanges at hand.
Who believes it is real and who thinks its fake? Why?

Snowman
06-13-2010, 02:31 AM
We have a show here called America's Worst Driver, I'm not sure if it's the same thing but I'm pretty sure some of the people on there are just overdoing it to be on television. Some people on that show don't even try and just ram through everything.

Iconoclast
06-13-2010, 04:39 AM
One of the girls from the most recent season of Canada's Worst Driver (she actually turned out to "win" the show - which means she was ultimately the loser) was actually from my town...ever since watching the show I've seen her around town a couple of times; once in the grocery store and once in the bank. So weird.

But OT: I love these shows. They're fantastic at portraying how awful people are at performing the simplest of tasks. Go Canada!

RexDarr
06-13-2010, 06:18 AM
One of the girls from the most recent season of Canada's Worst Driver (she actually turned out to "win" the show - which means she was ultimately the loser) was actually from my town...ever since watching the show I've seen her around town a couple of times; once in the grocery store and once in the bank. So weird.

But OT: I love these shows. They're fantastic at portraying how awful people are at performing the simplest of tasks. Go Canada!

My girlfriends father knows one of the contestants from Canada's Worst Handyman, and he tells me that she doesnt even know how to use a leveler... Simple enough I know, but I guess some people are born with less brain cells (in this case none), than others...

MattTBK
06-14-2010, 03:16 AM
On canada's worst driver there was a guy on there from my city, I saw him in a restaurant and I couldn't stop laughing about it.

DarthSoth
06-18-2010, 09:57 PM
I've had 2 Canada's Worst Driver "winners" from my city so far. And driving around the town on a daily basis I think half the idiots out here would easily make the cut to be on the show. I know Kevin the husband of Ashley, one of the "winners" personally, and I really didn't think she should have been named the worst on the show. She was on the brink of being sent home 3 (or more times) during the season and of the final 3 she was nowhere near the worst. Normally the final 2 or 3 are pretty horrible drivers though and it shocks me that they passed their drivers testin the first place.

I enjoy watching both Canada's Worst Driver and Hanyman. Actually I have learned a few home improvement tips by watching the experts do and explain some of the stuff. I really don't think that the shows are fake, but that is not to say that some of the people don't just not try sell it a little and not give a real effort. Some of it is just fucking funny how truely bad some of them are though. That super tard that won it one year that would hacksaw the tips of screws off whenever he used screws that were too long (which was all the time), was funny. He was so clueless that he actually seemed extremely pleased that he was the winner. Like he didn't get that it was actually a bad thing.