PDA

View Full Version : E3m4

Infected Z
04-12-2007, 12:48 PM
I was using the speed run here - http://speeddemosarchive.com/demo.pl?Doom_UV_e3m4_039

To help me try and finally finish this game (not got the patience to do it without just running now)

And i can't seem to get the orange key like he does, how do i do this?!

ZyNLeX
04-12-2007, 01:18 PM
You know I had a feeling when I read that you couldn't get the orange key, I knew what you was talking about, because I've beaten DOOM 200/200.

But the Orange Key is on the other side of the wall, and that is the PC version, and it somehow lets him grab it through the wall, I've only been able to grab it through the wall once, and I died, so you need to go around and get it through the other way, yes its going to be hard, but yah, thats the only way to do it..!

Infected Z
04-12-2007, 03:27 PM
Thanks for the reply man, i also managed to get the orange key that way once then died, just decided to run in and blast imps with rockets then took everyone else out with shotgun and got it in the end :) Now just to finish the rest of the game

ZyNLeX
04-12-2007, 03:41 PM
Yah I used those same Speed Vids to get the game done too! This game is totally worth 800 Microsoft Points. All I gotta say is the very last level on UltraViolent is like a breeze...dunno why.. ;)