PDA

View Full Version : true blood season 3. need help fast

mmartynn
06-13-2010, 09:50 PM
hey.
true blood season 3 starts tonight at 9pm usa (3-4am GMT)

me and my fiance are guna stay up to watch it, since we dont get HBO in the uk, i was just wondering if anyone knows away for us to watch it on a live streaming thingy on the net? (dont fanacy being up till 6am)

thanks in advance

jarheadwayne
06-13-2010, 10:16 PM
I don't have an answer for you. I just wanted to make it known that I cannot stand that show. The books on the other hand, I do like.

Iconoclast
06-13-2010, 10:19 PM
The only website that would legitimately be allowed to stream the show is HBO, and since they're a subscriptive television station, they won't be streaming any of their exclusives on their website (not brand new ones, at any rate). Sorry.

hannar__x
06-13-2010, 10:48 PM
I'm just going to stream/download it tomorrow. Far easier than staying up.

domn8rdom
06-14-2010, 03:43 AM
I dont know about streaming but I know where the show has been upped for 30 minutes already.

exo-apollo
06-14-2010, 03:49 AM
I dont know about streaming but I know where the show has been upped for 30 minutes already.

Yep, I know we can't suggest that on this website. I would pay for HBO services if I could. But I live in a country with a TERRIBLE television situation and an equally bad INTERNET situation that certain politicians wish to make even worse soon. Sigh, may as well just give in and move to the US.

X monkfish69 X
06-14-2010, 10:52 PM
To the OP, just download it. I watched the first episode of Season 3 tonight and it's a good'un !

hannar__x
06-14-2010, 11:39 PM
I watched the first episode of Season 3 tonight and it's a good'un !

It's better than just "a good'un". It was awesome. :woop:

domn8rdom
06-14-2010, 11:47 PM
It's better than just "a good'un". It was awesome. :woop:

Agreed. It was really good. Finally some werewolves to kill vamps.

hannar__x
06-15-2010, 08:19 AM
Agreed. It was really good. Finally some werewolves to kill vamps.

I wish people would realise than vampires vs werewolves is lame, IMO anyway. I'd much rather see an epic battle between vampires and humans (with the vampires winning, of course).

exo-apollo
06-15-2010, 11:04 AM
Ehh it was an excellent episode. Way to see Grant Bowler as that werewolf leader, I remember when he was on Always greener and he swallowed a godamned bee. Good times.

B1GM13
06-15-2010, 11:32 AM
i'm gunna wait for it to screen on British TV...

any news on what channel it will be on in UK... Season 1 was channel 4, 2nd season on FX and then that was cut short :(

HarperBird
06-16-2010, 07:24 PM
i'm gunna wait for it to screen on British TV...

any news on what channel it will be on in UK... Season 1 was channel 4, 2nd season on FX and then that was cut short :(

I think it the it will be shown on Channel 4 because they showed Season 1 and 2!!

Or you could 'record' it cause it's a bloody awesome episode am so glad its back :)

A Satyr
06-16-2010, 07:34 PM
Finally some werewolves to kill vamps. I dont know what werewolves can do (and i hope they arent just wolves like the ending showed) but i dont think a werewolf could beat vamps that move at the speed of light with hulk strength... While i like this show the whole they move at lightspeed thing is pretty lame.

domn8rdom
06-17-2010, 02:30 AM
I dont know what werewolves can do (and i hope they arent just wolves like the ending showed) but i dont think a werewolf could beat vamps that move at the speed of light with hulk strength... While i like this show the whole they move at lightspeed thing is pretty lame.

True. They kidnapped Bill and they walk in the day so they have advantages. I just think the Vamps in this show are so overpowered so I want them to thin them out alittle. :p