PDA

View Full Version : Who will win the Rugby World Cup 2007

angry
04-12-2007, 05:13 PM
Who do you think will win the rugby world cup 2007? do u think England will win again or do you think the favorites France will win it. I personnaly will vote for Wales as i am welsh but live in Devon.

wolfyio
04-12-2007, 06:25 PM
I am hoping for Scotland to win, but despite my love for the team, I just can't see it happening this year. Pitty the team isn't as good as it was.

I would have to say either New Zealand or Ireland to win.

Minty
04-12-2007, 07:51 PM
The Irish are good, but they're only good.

New Zealand are like the team England were 4 years ago. You can never rule out Australia. Dont think South AFrica have the pack for it.

We wont win it. We dont have a team at all. Were crap at the mo. Bar the first game of the 6 nations, and against Framce, we were pathetic. And I normally wont hear a word said against the boys lol.

Ah well, we did it. And ill be there singing whether we win or lose. We'll get to the quarters no probs (I hope)

Nice to see a thread on a proper sport as well. Did want to start it, but everyone knows I love me ruggers :p

angry
04-12-2007, 07:58 PM
Same here Minty m8 i love the sport and i always watch the 6 nations and deffo the World Cup, Wales were unlucky this year in the RBS Six Nations they just played crap but atleast outta that game they can tweak out the preformance they need. Also the last World Cup Wales were playing New Zealand in the quater finals and at half Time Wales were up to .. Wales -37 - New Zealand -18. But damn i was so excited, then to find that Wales ended up loosing the game with a final score of Wales 49 New Zealand 65. GOOD game though. Hehe my 360 will have some peace this summer when the world cup starts m8 cause i will be glued to the TV, wether Wales win or not, aslong as one of our Home Team's win i will be happy. ;)

graemelunn
04-12-2007, 08:02 PM
I hate watching England in this rebuilding phase - especially with what Ireland did to us at Croke Park.
WC will come far too soon for England, New Zealand for the win this time round.

Minty
04-12-2007, 08:07 PM
We wont win it for th enext one- and well be lucky to have a team for 2011.

Sir CLives team were about 6 years in the making.

Roll on 2015 I tell ya!!

angry
04-19-2007, 06:00 PM
We need ur votes guys as the world Rugby World Cup Starts just over 4 months and we would love to know who you think will win.

CryingHero
04-28-2007, 06:22 PM
I voted for Ireland because we have a strong backline and a great pack but NewZeland are going to win without a doubt, their the strongest and the team that plays the best as a actual team. I'd like to see an underdog team reaching one of the finals(quarter, semi or final).

Minty
05-04-2007, 10:24 AM
Good old Ben Cohens just ruled himself out of the Sout Africa tour and out of the world cup as his missis is expecting twins.

What a twat lol

angry
05-04-2007, 11:07 AM
Good old Ben Cohens just ruled himself out of the Sout Africa tour and out of the world cup as his missis is expecting twins.

What a twat lol

Hahha well said Minty you took the words right out of my mouth lol. ;)

angry
08-29-2007, 03:26 PM
Common people with the Rugby World Cup 2007 starting in 8 Days lets get ya votes in. As the world up starts September 7th and i can,t wait, So plz lets get the votes in will be good to see what team in the poll gets the mmost votes. :)

Minty
08-29-2007, 05:04 PM
Just to drum up some enthusiasm for it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc0Ut5y-GRc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DICdXTPYgpA

Gebadire
08-30-2007, 08:41 PM
As much as I would love to see England take it home again, I really can't see it happening! I guess we can all hope though! I'll have to vote New Zealand, alhough I think France have a good chance being the home nation. Should be good though!