PDA

View Full Version : Demo is out

ktilla23
06-13-2010, 11:25 PM
So i tried the demo and has to be the worst hunting game ever! The sound of the gun sounds like garbage and the graphics suck, and the gameplay just sucks! STAY AWAY!!

Gorilla
06-14-2010, 04:47 AM
I SECOND THIS!

the controls were shotty as hell, too.

i don't understand why companies release demos that are so gawd awful horrible. do they really expect that anyone that plays it is going to race out and buy their game? it's demo suicide.

txhorns10
06-16-2010, 05:29 AM
I agree! Worst graphics I have seen on the 360....and the gameplay was just as bad

Jethrow
06-21-2010, 07:32 AM
who would let someone make shit like that nowadays? what a waste.

I bet somewhere in the world this will be someones favorite game, just not for me.

Nathan LS27
06-22-2010, 09:21 PM
Truly awful, the worst ive seen this gen i think.

KillerBEA
06-24-2010, 07:19 AM
damn its barely playable

my mind exploded from the awefullness levels while paying this game. Somebody needs to play through this shit and make a guide, any takers?

goothgone
06-24-2010, 03:24 PM
Its horrible cabelas games are way better

King Rason
07-07-2010, 01:14 AM
Of course I read this thread after Gamefly already sent this to me...

But maybe I'll try to make a guide for this game (my 1st guide) since no one else is probably even going to play it...

HotTubMan
07-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Of course I read this thread after Gamefly already sent this to me...

But maybe I'll try to make a guide for this game (my 1st guide) since no one else is probably even going to play it...

I started playing this game yesterday, and I must say it's horrible in my opinion.

I came here to see if there was a guide and if you do one it will be appreciated by at least one person....me.

Good luck

Ive done the first three hunts and will try again today to further the game. I doubt it's worth my effort.

IF you want to knock out the multiplayer achievments hit me up with a message Gamertag: HotTubMan

SupremeFunk
12-10-2010, 01:02 AM
It's been said before but this game is so bad I had to give it one more bad review. I've played a bunch of hunting games and this game won't be one.

B8TINGU
01-15-2011, 06:38 PM
Oh boy, Here I was thinking theat hey what a weird idea, MP in a Hunting Game... they tried and they failed, this is a classic example of Shovelware if I have ever seen it. They were so intent on getting in the Cebela's market..lol, The Art work makes you think it may be linked to them somehow, I mean even all the other achievements are pretty much ripped off from Cebela games, not even different wording.. I'm very surprised they didn't just use the same pics for them too and now there are more of these games.. well let's hope they get the next ones raight.