PDA

View Full Version : Co-op question...

theforcemonkey
06-13-2010, 11:34 PM
I see that there's going to be online co-op, but I don't see anywhere, is there going to be split screen co-op? I don't know anyone else buying the game, and I don't like to co-op with strangers.

Silent Chaos
06-13-2010, 11:51 PM
I'm pretty sure it is only single player. I think the only co-op you can do is over Xbox Live

Mugen NSX RR
06-14-2010, 12:09 AM
I see that there's going to be online co-op, but I don't see anywhere, is there going to be split screen co-op? I don't know anyone else buying the game, and I don't like to co-op with strangers.

I'm sure you can game with a few others who are active in this forum. I know I'm looking to play 3 player co-op through both campaigns as quickly as possible. Let me know if you're up for it.

xOverLorDx
06-20-2010, 11:09 AM
i wonder if u can play through it with friends and still get the complete the game and story based achivements?

Kai Freefall
06-20-2010, 10:08 PM

Well, a couple of people have the game already, maybe one of them could clear this up.

It would be nice to know if this game has only online co-op or if it has splitscreen for two players, like gears of war.

BlackRiderRazil
06-20-2010, 11:53 PM
After looking around a bit, seems like everything points to it not. That annoys me... My girlfriend really enjoys these types of game, particularly playing them Co-op, but possessing two 360s and buying two copies of games is ridiculous. I absolutely hate that companies are moving away from split-screen.

metallicfiend83
06-23-2010, 01:26 PM
I don't think you can play split screen, but it makes sense. Think of everything going on in the game and then multiply it by two. Thats alot going on for one 360 to handle and it would probably cause more problems then it's worth. Not to mention how great the game looks and by cutting it down, I don't care how big you TV is, you would be cheating yourself lol. The thing that sucks the most about the co-op is if you only play two player and you both get downed it doesn't kill you and you have to self destruct because the other character won't pick you up lol