Team Wild Woodstock?

ODST Kayne

I've been noticing a loading screen mentioning a game variant called Team Wild Woodstock. Has anyone seen this variant? I personally haven't seen it on the list, but knowing me, it's there and i just haven't seen it. Thanks to anyone who can clarify. I bet it's just CTF but named differently when searching. But it doesn't hurt to be sure!

I personally haven't seen that mode or a loading screen mentioning it, but on the game's website, they hint that they're planning a few more game modes. So theoretically, some sort of Additional Game Modes DLC could be somewhere in the future, Team Wild Woodstock included. It sounds interesting. Maybe everyone automatically spawns with a Woodstock tail gunner who does extra damage?

Oh, not being snide or anything, but in your sig--which is really cool, by the way--isn't having a lowercase I considered improper grammar? :p

I personally haven't seen that mode or a loading screen mentioning it, but on the game's website, they hint that they're planning a few more game modes. So theoretically, some sort of Additional Game Modes DLC could be somewhere in the future, Team Wild Woodstock included. It sounds interesting. Maybe everyone automatically spawns with a Woodstock tail gunner who does extra damage?

Oh, not being snide or anything, but in your sig--which is really cool, by the way--isn't having a lowercase I considered improper grammar? :p

It is, but i already had him fix it once and i don't want to be annoying. :)

And the message pops up when respawning. It says something like "Destroy the enemies cage in Team Wild Woodstock to prevent them from returning any birds." Don't quote me on that, but it is something along those lines.

I've seen the message and the DLC tab in the menu....that paired with Snoopy's success on XBOX Live hopefully means we will all be playing with Woodstock soon! Its seems like ctf with multiple birds and multiple cages(goals or spawn, cant tell) to divide attention .

Maybe a CTF + TOP DOG game? Just a guess though.

Sounds about right. Badass sig and avatar by the way!