PDA

View Full Version : Wtf...episode 5!!!!?????

gmorra
06-14-2010, 12:35 PM
Okay I honestly have 1st place in every single race in episodes 1-4, as soon as 5 hit I can't even get 6th place in a race...WTF????

I read some post here and tried everything!
I tried the method of playing the Elite race first=DIDN'T WORK.
I tried playing with one of the earlier cars to trip out the computer=DIDN'T WORK.

I....AM....RUINED!!!!

THANKS A LOT BLACK ROCK STUDIOS!!!

alf hockeyfan
06-14-2010, 07:25 PM
persevere... i know i did. it may seem hard but you`ll get there!

gmorra
06-14-2010, 07:49 PM
persevere... i know i did. it may seem hard but you`ll get there!

I hope man, I really do! I totally love this game no matter what. If if it is a BIG MEANIE!;) lol

Suki
06-14-2010, 09:35 PM
its annoying becasue there cars are so fast u need to pick the right destruction on the right lap and u should be ok, but it sucks its so hard, due to be being blown away when u hit the front to early.

rsra13
06-15-2010, 04:05 AM
Just keep repeating the same race until you get better. That's what's working for me. I'm not sure if the game just let you win after a few tries or I just get better.

daloser
06-15-2010, 10:15 AM
Try drafting behind the cars as much as possible on your first lap and trigger a level 1 power play early at the start. Also remember to draft whenever the opportunity arises and drift only when necessary(if the detonator events have shown you anything it's that you go slower when drifting).

This should help build a full meter by the time you start the second lap and the early power play hopefully knocked out the early leaders so you end up roughly in the middle of the pack.

Then use the full meter to trigger a course changer. This will usually knock out the current leaders, putting you in first and a good position to win.

You may need to wait on the course changer 'til the last lap, depending on the race. That's more up to how well you know the course and the location of the remaining power plays