PDA

View Full Version : Training Request

tigrepojke
06-14-2010, 08:07 PM
GT = TigrePojke

I'm running through all characters to get them to C grade on ranked, recording them on my YouTube channel

Done a few now and some take a while due to having to learn them as I lose (Makoto, Hakan) plus due to recording sometimes it seems like a chore.
Wanting to just muck about with the characters to learn them without needing to record all the time so chucking out a request on here for anyone who is up for helping me train characters ready to throw them out in the ranked battlefield with a bit of experience, player matches (1-on-1 Endless Battles)

Anyone in the UK interested let me know and we'll have some fights. Anyone in other countries interested I'll stick you on a list as my internet is flaky when hopping countries but I'll have 32Mb down / 10 Mb up network solution installed by the end of the month.

All skill levels welcome though I'd prefer not to have to bother with anyone using turbo or modded controller/joysticks

Frostylongcat
06-15-2010, 01:18 PM
Hey, I'd be glad to give you some pointers or what have you with the characters you need to learn. If you want to send me a friend request and an invite whenever you want that's cool by me. I have a really solid connection but I do live in the states, so keep that under consideration.

tigrepojke
06-16-2010, 11:17 AM
snip

Cheers bud I'll take you up on that. I go and work out what tools each character has for AA, pokes etc before I start using them so the training is for me to know what moves to use when as second nature.

America is ok mostly but can be flakey on the upload speeds right now due to the ISP being stingey on what they give you. Switching out to a new ISP with generous uploads as mentioned so end of the month I'll hit you up

Frostylongcat
06-16-2010, 02:59 PM
Cheers bud I'll take you up on that. I go and work out what tools each character has for AA, pokes etc before I start using them so the training is for me to know what moves to use when as second nature.

America is ok mostly but can be flakey on the upload speeds right now due to the ISP being stingey on what they give you. Switching out to a new ISP with generous uploads as mentioned so end of the month I'll hit you up
Well, I'm not gonna be here from the 29th to the 6th or so because I'm going on vacation. So if you want to hit me up before then and just risk it feel free. If you want to wait until I get back that's cool as well.

tigrepojke
06-21-2010, 09:15 PM
snip

Top man. Getting that high speed internet in on the 29th so I'll catch some games with you after you get back. Have a good one

Frostylongcat
06-22-2010, 05:42 PM
Top man. Getting that high speed internet in on the 29th so I'll catch some games with you after you get back. Have a good one
Thanks. I'll go ahead and send you a friend request so that when I get back it can just save us some time.

Iuratus
07-03-2010, 01:13 AM
You can add me. Grrrrrrrowlithe (7 r's). I just got a fight stick, and need someone to play with so I can get used to it. I tend to only play shoto characters because I didn't really have any skill in this game until recently, but I hop around between all of them, so I'm not going to sit there and use my main, Ryu, every fight, but I might play one or two with him intermittently. I'm in america, btw.

tigrepojke
07-14-2010, 02:03 PM
Had some good sessions with Frosty, has been excellent practice as he is good at rushdown.

Iuratus if you still want to get in some practice games drop a friend request on by

Dennoman
07-14-2010, 02:17 PM
You can add me too, tag's dennoman.

I consider myself a fairly decent 'Rog.

Arron-AcE
08-04-2010, 10:50 PM
anyone fancies some endless battles send me a request im up for it ;) gamertag Arron AcE

i have a few fav characters but can use most partially well i live in uk btw (Y)

ofay
08-05-2010, 03:11 PM
I'm willing to help out, I'm not good but I'll do what I can