PDA

View Full Version : The AI Loves You (A Little Too Much)

Zef
04-12-2007, 10:49 PM
I spotted this very strange moment in Guitar Hero II whilst playing through the career mode again. I had just finished my last song on the playlist with five stars and was looking forward to my encore of Sweet Child O' Mine when I spotted a shifty looking character in the crowd.

On the Red Octane gig when you get the animation for the encore the camera zooms out to the balcony and pans around a bit, you see some silhouettes of the audience as this is going on. This is where it goes strange, as you approach the end of the balcony the final audience member is showing his love of your music in an interesting way.

It might have been for just a split second, but it really does look like...you know...he is entertaining himself in a penis-in-hand sort of way. Or it could be my imagination =P

Go and check it out for yourselves.

elliottxspyder
04-12-2007, 11:42 PM
haha i didnt see that, and i jus redid it, hmm maybe im not paying attention enough? But it could be possible cuz gears of war for instance, the one level if you throw a frag in the window u can see a dead guy on a toilet. So it is very possible.

Cisumurug
04-13-2007, 12:01 AM
I suppose it was just a glitch, I never noticed it the three times I played to that point.

elliottxspyder
04-13-2007, 12:08 AM
yea ill check again later, but are you sure u didnt have ur mind in the gutter lol jkjk

nascarfan38124
04-13-2007, 03:32 AM
well, we know what he was doing prior to playing guitar hero:eek:

jk lol:woop:

k_dog
04-13-2007, 04:20 AM
well, we know what he was doing prior to playing guitar hero:eek:

jk lol:woop:

I don't get it....:confused:

WaltXXX
04-13-2007, 11:48 AM
LOL!