PDA

View Full Version : Beta concerns!

Lxbox360
06-15-2010, 01:53 AM
ok let me get this right, so there are sites say that if you are a battlefield bad company 2 VIP member which i am and pre-order medal of honor you will get the beta early access and others say if your just a bad company VIP member you will get the beta this thurs, which one is correct?

ITD Soldierboy
06-15-2010, 01:59 AM
You need both. You need to have Battlefield Bad Company 2 and its code, which is free with a new purchase or bought on the marketplace. Plus you also have to preorder Medal of Honor.

Lxbox360
06-15-2010, 02:08 AM
wait the VIP its a card right in the game disc when you pre order bad company 2?

pX I Atticus
06-15-2010, 03:45 AM
You need both. You need to have Battlefield Bad Company 2 and its code, which is free with a new purchase or bought on the marketplace. Plus you also have to preorder Medal of Honor.

Pre-order....... But from which sites? US/UK?? As only some sites will have the Beta as a Pre-order i know that amazon.com has it but not .co.uk??

Also as far as i know that u have to go to GunClub.ea.com and sign in with ur EA account and that can tell if ur a VIP or not......???

Lxbox360
06-15-2010, 06:17 AM
i pre order mine at US gamestop and i went to the gunclub and its only for bad company 2 VIP PC not consoles

OceanH
06-15-2010, 08:26 AM
http://www.medalofhonor.com/betainfo

KillerCrumpets
06-15-2010, 09:56 PM
So, if I bought BF:BC2 I get to play the Beta, right? Any idea who the participating retailers are for UK MoH pre-orders?

Kronos1982
06-15-2010, 10:49 PM
Let's break it down in a manner that a fellow colleague at the EA forums so efficiently used...

I preordered Medal of Honor - You get to play the beta starting June 21st

I preordered Medal of Honor AND entered the VIP code when I purchased a new copy of Bad Company 2 - You get to play the beta starting June 17th

I did not preorder MoH and did not obtain a BC2 VIP code - You do NOT get to play the beta.

I did not preorder MoH but I am a BC2 VIP member - You still DO NOT get to play the beta.

In short, you must preorder MoH, VIP or not.

pX I Atticus
06-15-2010, 11:46 PM
So, if I bought BF:BC2 I get to play the Beta, right? Any idea who the participating retailers are for UK MoH pre-orders?

amazon and game

coullgfx
06-16-2010, 09:16 AM
i preordered from play.com, which states it will provide beta access. i am also a bf2 vip member, just wondering if anyone has a code from play.com to access beta yet, as it is out tomorrow.

dang racoons
06-16-2010, 04:32 PM
mmm no code today although since the website stats if you are also a vip member you can redeem thurs which id assume means code tmoz:) although im not in till l8 so looks like ill download on friday

TD Notorious
06-16-2010, 05:01 PM
On play.com it says the beta starts july 5th. http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/12980655/Medal-Of-Honor/Product.html

DeviousD
07-20-2010, 12:41 PM
Let's break it down in a manner that a fellow colleague at the EA forums so efficiently used...

I preordered Medal of Honor - You get to play the beta starting June 21st

I preordered Medal of Honor AND entered the VIP code when I purchased a new copy of Bad Company 2 - You get to play the beta starting June 17th

I did not preorder MoH and did not obtain a BC2 VIP code - You do NOT get to play the beta.

I did not preorder MoH but I am a BC2 VIP member - You still DO NOT get to play the beta.

In short, you must preorder MoH, VIP or not.

Dont think this is true i didnt preorder MoH and i got beta code the other day in an E-Mail so what gives?

Double2Seven
07-21-2010, 11:16 AM
There are many ways to get a beta code, pre ordering bonus is just a tactic used for developers/stores to boost sales.

There where lot of sites giving free beta codes.

bassgt2007
07-24-2010, 09:41 PM
Maybe this is just a fluke, but I have not preorderd Medal of Honor, yet last night I got an e-mail inviting me into the beta from EA themselves.
The codes work but I cant seem to connect to the server.

quickhhh
07-25-2010, 12:36 AM
Maybe this is just a fluke, but I have not preorderd Medal of Honor, yet last night I got an e-mail inviting me into the beta from EA themselves.

It's no fluke me and two other friends got a message from EA too for the beta codes. It's seems they gave them out randomly to people, but we can all connect to the server.

Dz06lt
07-25-2010, 01:32 AM
if you dont get in dont worry you are not missing anything

Lex Talionis
07-25-2010, 06:25 AM
I didn't buy Bad Company2 and they still sent me a code... They sent me an email last night saying I was randomly selected...

big red marino
07-27-2010, 11:51 PM
Sorry for the double POST!

big red marino
07-27-2010, 11:55 PM

This is true for me as well. I joined the gun club so maybe this is why. Although, I also edited my EA account to show all games that I own or have played.

M49907
07-31-2010, 06:37 AM
I preordered from gamestop. Should I expect an email with the beta code? I preordered yesterday and still have not recieved an email. I am also a BF VIP but that dosnt really matter sense it is July 31st.