PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite thing to do that is not "game related"?

Stanky Steve0
06-15-2010, 10:25 AM
In fallout and oblivion I always liked to play around with the bodies after I killed them. Just wondering what everyone else likes to do in game that is not really game related.

JPrixx
06-15-2010, 09:01 PM
:uzi:Deathclaw hunting is a favorit past time of mine

PointPlaceWI
06-15-2010, 10:55 PM
Collecting rare weapons and armor.

arachnophilia
06-17-2010, 09:18 AM
:uzi:Deathclaw hunting is a favorit past time of mine

i plopped a save right before my last super mutant behemoth, with all of AP-boosting gear, and my lowest-AP using weapon, plunket's valid points.

sometimes i'll go and hold a sparring match.

m4l1c3
06-23-2010, 01:21 AM
i like to see how far i can fling myself with a mountain of explosives and a mini nuke

Corrupt.
06-25-2010, 11:44 PM
Still can't beat firing clipboards at children...

Toddinator007
06-26-2010, 01:11 AM
Collecting guns and making them 100% repaired then just leaving them in my storage locker :) it gives me something to do once theres nothing left

True I Skill
06-27-2010, 07:13 PM
Making my home look cool, I've spent a few hours doing this all together. I just get a bunch of guns, ammo boxes, Mini nukes, items. Clear everything off the shelfs then put them there instead. Makes my house look alot better having guns over the place and ammo crates.

I somtimes do a little target practice, Find a nice spot set up some tin cans, Bottles, other items. get my hunting rifle and sit back shooting at them. Sure its pointless but it can be fun for a while.

And most recently I normaly just fast travel some where. Pick a direction and keep walking in that direction until i find somthing cool, or new.

IAmRiveted
06-30-2010, 05:18 AM
Ooh god....So many to choose from...

Well theres always "Find someone/something random to obliterate with the experimental MIRV",

I collect teddy bears, including the rare "glitched" oversized bears...Currently at around 50+ bears i'd guess and 2 giant ones ;),

Collect rare weapons/armours, or one time only items, such as the Winterised medic outfit and samurai outfit from Mothership Zeta,

I'm also trying currently to 100% the game completely, as in collect one of every item/weapon, do every quest, including unmarked ones and such things.

Currently on roughly 300-350 hours gameplay, but i'm not sure :D

loganlogan80
07-01-2010, 12:54 AM
I go outside the flooded metro with a follower and have them go stand on the highway full if cars and throw a grenade. When it all explodes i search for their bodies!!!

rollinred117
07-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Basically all I do is just play around with the physics of the game to see if you can find strange things in the game.

A F0XY GRANDPA
07-02-2010, 03:49 AM
mine is to shoot nuke the crap outta megaton and mess around and decorate my house. or blow up fawkes

Dokter V
07-02-2010, 09:22 AM
Explore every location and collect everything.

Stanky Steve0
07-03-2010, 07:36 AM
Wow, I was not expecting this many posts. I also like decorating my house. I think I'm going to start another playthrough and this time, go the evil route. I have seen a video on youtube from a guy that has a place in Tenpenny that was just absolutly badass.

I am also assuming that I am the only sick one here, playing around with the dead bodies.

Stanky Steve0
07-03-2010, 07:40 AM
Oh, I allmost forgot. Everytime I play, I have to go Brauman tipping. I love pushing the one in Megaton.

mmartynn
07-03-2010, 01:07 PM
i like to collect 1 of every gun and armour in the game, repair them to 100% and store them in my megaton house. i then put the rarest ones on display in my space ship (mothership zeta DLC)

i also have made a collection of all the alcohol in the game and made a pyramid tower of em. that took ages to do

JSchultzie
07-03-2010, 08:32 PM
T-Bagging

NUFF SAID

max29297
07-15-2010, 03:48 AM
I'll usually go over to Megaton, save, and kill everyone in town. After I kill a chick I'll usually steal her clothes just for giggles... Oh and sometimes I load my save where I'm holding a Shiskebob while standing in front of Harold at the Oasis... 'Nuff said!

.....what a crude game.

scotland
07-15-2010, 04:44 PM
Killing raiders/enclave/merc's using their weapons/armor to repair each others, then selling the fully repaired result for caps, i love caps.

PSMsoldier
07-17-2010, 12:50 PM
I just recently learned about the joy of brahmin tipping.
Also I like to read my characters responses to NPCs out loud so the conversations feel more natural.

CyberPunch83
07-18-2010, 06:47 PM
Personally I've become a total scrounger, collecting and hoarding anything of value. I've gone back everywhere I can to find guns, ammo, etc.

The other fun thing I do when friends are over is to jump off Tenpenny Tower wearing nothing, and fire the Experimental MIRV before you land and see where your body flies.

arachnophilia
07-19-2010, 04:04 AM
oh, i've been known to collect gnomes. i think it was a half-life 2 thing.

Still can't beat firing clipboards at children...

try stealing their clothes, by trading them for armor. you can get some pretty strange outfits.

also, i can't believe i never knew you could tip brahmin. i'll have to try that.

OG T UNIT
07-19-2010, 04:22 AM
I just like sitting at my house in Megaton with my dog, enjoying an ice-cold Nuka-Cola and listening to the radio. It is so peaceful after the apocalypse.

MikeJonesJaxson
07-19-2010, 12:51 PM
Decorate the house and just punch Deathclaws.

bsfouse
07-24-2010, 01:10 PM
I'm a packrat; I like collecting 1 of everthing you can aquire. Aimlessly sniping/hunting is fun too.

pcktlnt
07-28-2010, 05:54 AM
- Currently decorating the Megaton house with random junk. Stupid robot knocked down my pyramid.
- Using my stealth ability and sticking frag grenades into sleeping people's pants. Fun stuff.

My current playthrough, trying out the stealh/melee/unarmed perks and skills. It's a bit interesting. Not sure how it will go later on into the game.

ArcaneFallout
07-28-2010, 06:23 AM
I have one save for my evil character, and I go to every location with people, and enslave at least one of them. Just give the city a few days, rinse, repeat.

Safe to say Paradise Falls is like my home.

JOTUN.
(If you get that, then god help the both of us.)

Achiever TM
07-28-2010, 11:57 PM
Xbox 360 version (1st time I played it) i explored every new location I found. even those that were not story/quests related

PC version (2nd time I played it) I used codes to unlock unlimited mini nukes and to spawn like 20 behemots or 100 dogs or bandits at once and explode them all at once xD that was really fun..I was always doing that :)

Jellybean468
07-29-2010, 10:49 AM
Blow up people's pants with grenades :p

Skode
07-29-2010, 11:56 PM
En-slaving people... looting them... then letting them go following them to see how far they get before they get mangled trying to hand to hand combat everything in sight.

institutions
07-30-2010, 12:03 AM
I collect teddy bears, including the rare "glitched" oversized bears...Currently at around 50+ bears i'd guess and 2 giant ones ;),

No way, me too :P
Well, I used to collect the teddies. I only got up to 23-25 before I went "meh."
I set them all up on my bed in Megaton :)

I like to save and then cause mayhem.
Pull out the MIRV, reverse pickpocket grenades, steal things, etc.

I also LOVE exploring.

Reading this thread got me pumped for New Vegas even more.
Can't wait to see how much there is to do in that one.